Forecast MN bow opener

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Ccwalker
Facebook: Pinemartenpossibles

Re: Forecast MN bow opener

Unread postby Ccwalker » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:22 am

I’m going to use this south wind to hunt one side of a buck bed I have a shed from this spring. My biggest buck came from a hot humid opener like this. If no show, I’ll use the northwest wind the next weekend and check a camera that’s been soaking since early July. These first two weeks seem to be my best shot till the rut.

MN_DeerHunter
500 Club

Unread postby MN_DeerHunter » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:45 am

I can tell you the forecast for my workday is looking non-productive with a high chance of browsing onx maps and huntingbeast forums most of the day.
headgear
500 Club

Unread postby headgear » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:53 am

MN_DeerHunter wrote:I can tell you the forecast for my workday is looking non-productive with a high chance of browsing onx maps and huntingbeast forums most of the day.

:lol:

Trying to work but going scouting this afternoon, my but keeps gravitating to the door.
street28ss

Unread postby street28ss » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:13 am

MN_DeerHunter wrote:I can tell you the forecast for my workday is looking non-productive with a high chance of browsing onx maps and huntingbeast forums most of the day.

I will be tending to my refresh button for hot forum threads.
Itchy Bones

Unread postby Itchy Bones » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:10 am

Weatherman was wrong as usual for the timing of this cool down but your productivity forecast is right on the nuts!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”