Drurys Deer Cast

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

bones09

Re: Drurys Deer Cast

Unread postby bones09 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:57 am

deercast for my area of western wi was "good" late afternoon yesterday, while we were getting torrential downpours. i'm sure there will be some bugs to work out, guys still gotta use their heads.

Dpierce72
500 Club

Unread postby Dpierce72 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:38 am

Dpierce72 wrote:I did ...just to see and not completely wowed. I think the weather is the hook to get the download. It was for me. No way in heck I would pay for it.

And as per Magic, I'm still going even it projects 'not great' but I might change the objectives of my hunt ...I might! And again I might not :D

Now what I do use is OnX. Wouldn't it be cool if they had a weather/moon link that captured all that data on a 'layer' or tab? Maybe? Maybe not?

I'm going to rescind my comments and say ...'maybe'. I will see if it can help me eliminate the need to gather information from multiple sources. If so, it could have some application in speeding up how I collect information.
"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person." ~Fred Bear
oldman
Facebook: Don Shulka

Unread postby oldman » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:32 am

This looks ALMOST EXACTLY like the Weather Underground app for android from the google app store. I have it on my phone gives the same stuff. Even the screen shots look the same...
HoosierBowman2425

Unread postby HoosierBowman2425 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:36 am

Ive always enjoyed listening to the Drurys and watching their shows. Yes they are private land guys but regardless they know a thing or two about deer and hunting them. It's hard not to respect them. That being said their livelihood is selling products so it's not a big shock that they would market a product they developed. I have the app and have it found it useful. I will use it this season and after.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”