Stealth Strips Shout out

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Iabow

Stealth Strips Shout out

Unread postby Iabow » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:44 am

Just wanted to give a shout out for a great product and company that sponsors the Beast. I have used all kinds of different things on my arrow rest and never found anything I've been completely satisfied with. Either it wears out, makes the arrow skip or has noise.

I emailed Stealth Strips asking if he thought they would hold up, was awesome to deal with. So after month and a half of using the stealth strips, they look like the first day I put them on. That is with me bending the launcher arm and the strip staying put. As you see I added them to my arrow window and grip as well. I shoot with no grip on and the strips have been nice and will be great when it is cold. Now I am thinking of other little things I can use them on, good stuff.

I know many guys have them on sticks and such but had not seen the arrow rest and thought might give some ideas.
Stealth Strip Grip
Stealth Strip Rest

Bowhuntercoop
500 Club

Re: Stealth Strips Shout out

Unread postby Bowhuntercoop » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:05 am

They are awesome! Just did my assault 2 lock on and my assault hand climber. Gunna do my sticks once they get here. Really impressed with them.
Nelson87
500 Club

Unread postby Nelson87 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:25 am

Yep, great product and great service.

BTW, I have a piece on the shelf of my recurve. Works great!
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:54 am

Thanks for the shout out Bill, and glad it is working out for you.

We started this company with a product that did not sell well - The BARK Silencer. I met dan online and we became friends at a show in MI around 2009, think it was January or February. He would always tell me that I just needed a good product and for some reason he believed in me.

One day in the fall of 2009 he called me up and said that he wanted me to make cable silencers because he screeched his rubber bottom boot on his cable and it ruined an otherwise well planned hunt. I said OK, but my first thought is that will be a tough sell. Well that was the beginning of Stealth Strips, it has been steadily growing because of the support that started here on the BEAST and has really spread through word of mouth across the internet.

I do whatever I can for dan and the BEAST because I know where it all started. Long live the BEAST. Thank You dan and thank you BEAST members.
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
HoosierBowman2425

Unread postby HoosierBowman2425 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:00 pm

I just did my XOP Vanish and am pleased. Cant wait to use this this year!!!
Rob loper
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heBuckPsych/

Unread postby Rob loper » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:13 pm

Got my stuff the other for my new sticks awesome stuff man great product. Thnks guys
Iabow

Unread postby Iabow » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:16 am

Awesome Uncle Lou! Sure do appreciate all you do here and for us beast hunters. I had really thought that bark silencer was going to catch on with the saddle hunters, seemed like a match to me.

Anyways thanks again you were just great to deal with and I appreciate good people. So happy with how well those strips are staying in place and not wearing. Hope you have a great season!
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:38 am

Iabow wrote:Awesome Uncle Lou! Sure do appreciate all you do here and for us beast hunters. I had really thought that bark silencer was going to catch on with the saddle hunters, seemed like a match to me.

Anyways thanks again you were just great to deal with and I appreciate good people. So happy with how well those strips are staying in place and not wearing. Hope you have a great season!

I use my Bark Silencer often treestand hunting but it really works great for saddle hunting. When you put your knees against the tree or even just resting against it the noise reduction is huge. I use the SMALL and it’s the perfect packing size. Well worth it for a treestand hunter but also great for ground hunters when using trees for a backing.
Iabow

Unread postby Iabow » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:57 am

That is pretty cool Dewey. I remember the first time I seen a saddle was in Eberharts videos and he was raking the tree to try to quiet it down. I thought man if you had a big buck close the silencer would be perfect for that, murphys law as they say. Like you said the ground level back against the tree would be great as well, warmer I bet too. Going to wrap my bungee hooks for my stand and sticks with the strips to remove any clank from them as well.
Been eye balling those saddles but just have not brought myself to try it, seems like a lot of movement in close to get a shot.
Bowhunter4life
500 Club

Unread postby Bowhunter4life » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:21 am

Definitely a great product for sure. I have them on all my stands and sticks. For anyone who doesn’t I would highly recommend this product. Have been using them for years now and I’m truely amazed at how durable they are in all different weather conditions I’ve put them through!!
Brandonkinchen
500 Club
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/brandon.kinchen.1?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby Brandonkinchen » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:33 am

Gonna try them this year
"The archer is the true weapon; the bow is just a long piece of wood." -Sebastien de Castell

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”