Uncle Lou customer service

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Tim H
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090396597022

Re: Uncle Lou customer service

Unread postby Tim H » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:42 pm

Corsair7 wrote:
Jonny wrote:In Lou I trust 8-)

Side note, I have a gut feeling Lou might get bombarded with orders over the next month. Better get on that and order before the mad rush begins :whistle:

Agreed, Lou is a stealth strip cutting fiend, he was even cutting on 4th of July. I’m sure by now he has heaps of strips ready to go! Probably already has the new size strips for those new stick coming out soon :shifty:

I’m sure Lou’s gotta plan ;)

Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:20 pm

Side note, I have a gut feeling Lou might get bombarded with orders over the next month. Better get on that and order before the mad rush begins :whistle:

I heard Jonny was offering to wrap everyone’s brand new Beast sticks for free. :think:
Tim H
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090396597022

Unread postby Tim H » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:22 pm

Dewey wrote:

I heard Jonny was offering to wrap everyone’s brand new Beast sticks for free. :think:

I’m in! :lol:
Jonny
500 Club

Unread postby Jonny » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:48 pm

NorthwoodsWiscoHnter wrote:
Dewey wrote:

Shhh :shhh:

Didn’t we agree on nominating bighunt for it? :lol:

I’ll wrap your sticks Dewey, just send me your original 4 beast sticks so I have something to reference ;)
You have a monkey Mr. Munson?
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:53 pm

Jonny wrote:
NorthwoodsWiscoHnter wrote:
Dewey wrote:

Shhh :shhh:

Didn’t we agree on nominating bighunt for it? :lol:

I’ll wrap your sticks Dewey, just send me your original 4 beast sticks so I have something to reference ;)

Nice try. I already wrapped them last July. :lol:
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:42 pm

I was on this weekend and did not see this. Thanks guys, we try. The kind words are always appreciated. We are still a small family company and my wife Helen is a big part as well.

The BEAST is great and I thank each and every one of you for your support.
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
Motivated
500 Club

Unread postby Motivated » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:30 pm

Aaron Jones wrote:I love me some stealth strips! They make my setup completely silence. I put them on everything lol

I can think of some people who I could silence with some stealth strips... :think: :whistle:
Work hard, stay humble, be kind.
Aaron Jones
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/aaron.m.jones.90?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby Aaron Jones » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:25 pm

Motivated wrote:
Aaron Jones wrote:I love me some stealth strips! They make my setup completely silence. I put them on everything lol

I can think of some people who I could silence with some stealth strips... :think: :whistle:

LOL I didn’t even realize I did a typo til now. Silent* I got my degree in criminal justice, not English. I can’t spell to save my life anyways :lol:
Loving the Public Land pursuit!
Motivated
500 Club

Unread postby Motivated » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:09 pm

Aaron Jones wrote:
Motivated wrote:

LOL I didn’t even realize I did a typo til now. Silent* I got my degree in criminal justice, not English. I can’t spell to save my life anyways :lol:

Criminal justice!?!?

You're the last person I should talk to about my desire to "silence people"! :shock: Just a joke, officer, just a joke... :shifty: I'm gonna move along now. Nothing to see here... :whistle:

Gonna put those stealth strips on my squeaky dryer, my rattling car, the loud fan on my laptop, everything! Send me a pallet of those things...
Work hard, stay humble, be kind.
Nelson87
500 Club

Unread postby Nelson87 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:01 pm

I've ordered from him twice and both times I requested something not shown on his website. Both times he got back with me promptly and got me the sizes I needed, and the order I recieved last week even had a small bonus strip included. Thanks Uncle Lou!
Kybar

Unread postby Kybar » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:37 am

Just ordered a set of Stealth Strips from Lou yesterday and got a shipping confirmation within the hour...Lou is great to deal with! All of my sticks & stands have Stealth Strips...fantastic product!!!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”