My deer and my deer woods

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Rob loper
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heBuckPsych/

Re: My deer and my deer woods

Unread postby Rob loper » Sun May 13, 2018 9:50 am

PredatorTC wrote:We have a guy in our neck of the woods with some chemicals off in his head. He's shot in front of me while glassing multiple times to get me to leave. He's shot towards may other people that I know to scare them. He's keyed trucks and screamed at hunters and threatened to cut tires and threatened everything in the book. He called the cops on me for doing burnouts in front of his house when I was in Nova Scotia. He's Brandished many weapons on many people. All of the locals in the area are sick of it. The out of towners that come to hunt have gone to the local tavern and spoke of there experiences. I could make a list of 20 plus people right now who this guy has threatened or done something to because they where hunting around his house. Much of what he has done has been illegal so you would think something would happen. We've all called the DNR and the police to get this resolved but they all brush it off. The one big head DNR guy went as far as to say that we should just not hunt around his house and leave him be. Its ridiculous. I guess the guy got busted for poaching turkeys recently and he also got a ticket for target practice on public land, but it hasn't slowed him. We all wonder if the guy is x-CIA or something that no one will do anything to make our hunting safer in this area. Mark my words, this guy will hurt or kill someone terribly one day and every authority that has brushed him off should be held responsible.

I agree joe. This guy will do somthing very stupid one day and then the authorities will second guess their decisions not to address the issue. He probably has a juice card or knows someone im sure. Be careful bro

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”