Big Buck Contest Prize Selection Here

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Big Buck Contest Prize Selection Here

Unread postby Stanley » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:39 am

The following members are the winners of the Big Buck Contest. We will start the selection process with PredatorTC Please post up your selection in this thread and then the next member in order will select a prize and so on, until all 15 winners have made a selection. There are no passes or deferring to the next guy. We do this to keep things moving smoothly. Make your selection in order, so the next member in order can make a selection. Also, please thank all donors without them there would be no contest. Thanks to all for your cooperation.

PredatorTC you are up to select a prize.

1st place PredatorTC Selected #8
2nd place Jackson Marsh Selected #3
3d place flinginairos Selected #1
4th place Backstraps Selected #10
5th place Muddy Selected #9
6th Place oldrank Selected #7
7th Place Stanley Selected #4
8th Place Lockdown Selected #2
9th place whitetailassasin Selected #6
10th place hunter_mike Selected #5
11th place Darkknight54 Selected #11
12th place Boogieman1 Selected #12
13th place medicsnoke Selected #13
14th Place yungbuck Selected #14
15th place Jeff G Selected #15

PRIZE #1 Prize has been selected
Stealth Outdoors is giving away a Coleman Fat Tire Mini Bike Model CT 200 - U - EX. The camo areas will be wrapped in Newly available STRATA Stealth Strips, to promote the new pattern. http://www.stealthoutdoors.com/

Many thanks for the donation Uncle lou

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRIZE #2 Prize has been selected
Forum member DaveT1963 Has once again paid for one member to come to one of Dan's workshops free, this spring.

Thanks Dave!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRIZE #3 Prize Has been Selected
Blinginpse has donated:
For a prize from myself I will give the 1 person selected for my prize a choice of 3 options. (2 if your on the west coast).

Option 1 :
Will be a home Cured country ham done by me. Hams I have now will be a Year Old in December so they are cured. The Ham I can trim it up for you before mailing or I could slice it but with mailing really it would be best to let me mail to you whole so don't break the outer cure on it. Hams vary too but after cured 16-40# is a good estimate of weight, just depends what I will Have at the time.

Option 2:
Will be a side of home Cured bacon done by me. The bacon will be fresh cured I let it lay 5/6 days then pull it up. I can skin and slice for you or I can send it to you as a whole side. Sides vary in weight but usually 12-15# is a good idea on green weight.

Option 3:
will be 10# of home made sausage The Sausage I can kinda custom it to how lean or fatty you like. I use old plantation seasoning and if you want it mild or more spicy I can add or subtract some Seasoning to kinda get it close.

JUST SO EVEYONE IS AWARE Midwest to the east coast I can get sausage to you but anything beyond its hard so if your Midwest or back east you have a 3rd option if you like. Also all meat has to be kept in the lower 48.

Many thanks for the donation.

& Beast sponsor Deerslayer, owner of Slayer Seed is donating 1/4 acre bag of Ravishing Radishes, Please visit Slayer Seed at http://www.slayerseed.com/ Many thanks for the donations.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRIZE # 4 Prize Has been Selected
Anonymous beast member -$50

& Beast sponsor Deerslayer, owner of Slayer Seed is donating 1/4 acre bag of Ravishing Radishes, Please visit Slayer Seed at http://www.slayerseed.com/ Many thanks for the donations.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRIZE #5 Prize has been selected
Forum member Crazinamatese has donated" Scent Crusher Vehicle air cleaner. Plugs into any 12-volt socket. Retail price of $50. Link to the product: https://scentcrusher.com/ozone-go/
Thanks Crazinamatese

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRIZE #6 Prize has been selected
Forum Member Boogieman would like to donate a dozen hand tied crappie jigs and the book Precision Bowhunting by John Eberhart.

& Stanley -New - Old Stock Pocket Knife - White Knife

Thanks for the donation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRIZE #7 Prize has been Selected
Forum Member Bowmike has donated $50.00 worth of flies that he sells. Winner chooses type of flies. Types vary from musky flies, trout flies, bass flies. Anything but dry flies.

PRIZE #8 Prize has been selected
Phade -a new Browning trail camera, Thank you for the donation.

PRIZE # 9 Prize has been selected
Stanley -New - Old Stock Pocket Knife - Black Knife

Thanks for the donation.

& PK_ Stealth Strip Package

PRIZE #10 Prize has been selected
Forum Member Cbigbear is donating some stick talons.

& Anonymous beast member -$50

PRIZE #11 Prize has been selected
Muddy 1 bag of milkweed pods

Thanks for the donation.

PRIZE #12 Prize has been selected

Thanks for the donation.

PRIZE #13 Prize has been selected

Thanks for the donation.

PRIZE #14 Prize has been selected

Thanks for the donation.

PRIZE #15 Prize has been selected

Thanks for the donation.

You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
PredatorTC
500 Club

Re: Big Buck Contest Prize Selection Here

Unread postby PredatorTC » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:44 am

Wow! I really appreciate this! Thank you so much for everyone involved to make this happen each year including Dan and Carol, as well as all the MODs, the people who donated, as well as all the voters and forum contributors. I really believe that if it were not for this forum that I would not have seen success in my kills and I would have probably lost interest in hunting for the most part. I cant say thanks enough without sounding cheesy.

I'm going to choose PRIZE #8 - Browning trail camera.

Thank you PHADE! I've heard a lot of good things about browning cameras, so I'm excited to give it a try!
Stanley
Honorary Moderator

Unread postby Stanley » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:50 am

Jackson Marsh you are up to make a selection.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:18 pm

I choose prize #3 from Blinginpse.

Thanks for donating Blinginpse, pretty cool unique prize and I'm a sucker for bacon :L: :L:

Thanks for having this contest Dan, it's always a lot of fun.

Thank you to everyone that donated a prize. :clap: :clap:
Stanley
Honorary Moderator

Unread postby Stanley » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:55 pm

flinginairos you are up to select a prize.
flinginairos
500 Club

Unread postby flinginairos » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:33 am

Sorry for the delay guys! I’m gonna go with #1! Thanks so much for all that made this possible and huge thanks to Dan for all he does! 8-)
Stanley
Honorary Moderator

Unread postby Stanley » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:34 am

Backstraps you are up to make a selection.
backstraps

Unread postby backstraps » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:56 am

Thank you Dan, Carol, Jr, all the mods, the members that donated prizes, all the members involved in the contest, those who voted and everyone that contributes to the Beast

CONGRATULATIONS to all the entries this year and to the winners!

I have been wanting to try some of Bryan’s Talons on one of my 8.5lb Assaults so I would be very happy to choose:

PRIZE #10
Forum Member Cbigbear is donating some stick talons & Anonymous beast member -$50

Thanks again everyone, its an honor to be included in the 2017 contest

Tony
Stanley
Honorary Moderator

Unread postby Stanley » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:05 am

Muddy it is your turn to select a prize.
Stanley
Honorary Moderator

Unread postby Stanley » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:00 am

Muddy has selected #9
Stanley
Honorary Moderator

Unread postby Stanley » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:01 am

oldrank, you are up to make a selection.
oldrank

Unread postby oldrank » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:52 am

I will go with #7. The flies.

I really appreciate all who donated and the guys who make this possible. Thank you.
Stanley
Honorary Moderator

Unread postby Stanley » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:08 am

Stanley will Select Prize #4 A huge thank you to all the Prize donors and to Dan, Carol and all the administrators for putting on the Big Buck contest.
Stanley
Honorary Moderator

Unread postby Stanley » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:11 am

Lockdown You are next to select a Prize
Lockdown

Unread postby Lockdown » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:58 am

I will take prize #2

THANK YOU to Dave, Dan, Carol, and all the members who graciously donated prizes.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”