Let me know

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Dewey

Re: Let me know

Unread postby Dewey » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:57 am

Jonny wrote:
An additional SPOT Service Plan is required for operation. $199.99 yearly subscription covers basic service and tracking. Add extreme tracking at 2.5 min. intervals for an additional $99.99 per year.

On top of the $149.99 for the actual product. On the brightside, you get free shipping :dance: :doh:

Yeah it’s not cheap but if you hunt in remote areas of the world where there is no cell service it’s priceless.

Jonny
500 Club

Unread postby Jonny » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:05 am

Dewey wrote:
Jonny wrote:
An additional SPOT Service Plan is required for operation. $199.99 yearly subscription covers basic service and tracking. Add extreme tracking at 2.5 min. intervals for an additional $99.99 per year.

On top of the $149.99 for the actual product. On the brightside, you get free shipping :dance: :doh:

Yeah it’s not cheap but if you hunt in remote areas of the world where there is no cell service it’s priceless.

Did you read the reviews? There are some real bad ones. I will say it is a great idea though
You have a monkey Mr. Munson?
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:05 am

Jonny wrote:
Dewey wrote:
Jonny wrote:

Did you read the reviews? There are some real bad ones. I will say it is a great idea though

I didn’t read the reviews because I’m not at all interested in buying one. Do know that they have been around for many years now.

If I were to go somewhere that remote I would rather have a satellite phone. I used one in extreme Northern Ontario while on a fly-in and thought it was pretty cool option to have. Very expensive to use but nice peace of mind in an emergency.
Dan T

Unread postby Dan T » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:04 am

My dog has a pretty cool collar/hand held Gps combo with a nine mile range. I've been known to take the transmitter of the collar and sneak it into my buddy's hunting pack and watch him on the screen to see where he end's up :whistle: .....let me tell ya, your hunting buddies aren't always as honest as you think lol just wish I could find away to shock him with it when I see him head the wrong way to an area I suggested

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”