River float to hunt bedded bucks

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

MATexbow

River float to hunt bedded bucks

Unread postby MATexbow » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:37 am

Anyone have any experience with floating rivers to hunt bedded bucks? There are a few river bottoms that I think I could apply this tactic too. Curious if anyone has done it before and knows what kind of river sets up for this.

Video for reference:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugyBDCSUsn4

Public ownership of land is a vital component of a democracy worth living in. Corporate interests that destroy quality land for profit buy their way into power in our government and actively undermine the rights of public land hunters like us.
UofLbowhunter
500 Club

Re: River float to hunt bedded bucks

Unread postby UofLbowhunter » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:46 am

I dont have a clue on nothing like this but i do know there are a couple of threads on this subjuct, where i know a few people have talked about people hunting this way. I do know stanley has talked about hunting bucks of the river banks and boating to scout and such. There is a little info somewhere though, just search it may be the answer.
Bucks,ducks, turkeys,and bass!
tgreeno
500 Club

Re: River float to hunt bedded bucks

Unread postby tgreeno » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:16 am

This is all I could find on that subject. I hope it helps.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23357
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”