Late season podcast with Dan Infalt

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

EdC

Re: Late season podcast with Dan Infalt

Unread postby EdC » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:44 pm

Lopedog699 wrote: Maybe in mass insurance doesnt influence anything but but i know for a fact car insurance companies in jeresy do
There is or was a rep on the fish and game council bro
So cant get anymore proof than that

they don't as far as I know we have a special agency setup in our state to keep them under control
so they don't influence our state directly

the problem we have is the tree huggers a bunch of bleeding heart liberals

the beaver problem is a prime example of their legislation :violin: :whistle:
I could go on a rant about that
but this is Dan journal and the intent was not to hijack it
sorry Dan :oops:
maybe a new thread is needed for this

Everyone Gets Close - Few Finish The Job
d_rek

Unread postby d_rek » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:47 am

Not here to hawk a product but I hunted up until Christmas to fill a second tag here in Michigan. We had temps in the teens and single digits during that week and then it went subzero after that.

I thought I had good layering system and would be able to withstand those temps but mother nature quickly knocked me down a peg. Just thinking about it brings a chill back to my bones I never had felt before.

I pulled the trigger and purchased the First Lite Sanctuary parka and bibs set. Man what a season saver!!! By far the warmest insulated clothing I have ever worn for deer hunting. When I killed my doe it was 12F out and when I went to track her a few hours later it was 8F. During that 2.5 hr sit I never got cold. I wore it for several other sits and it performed just as well.

I highly recommend the sanctuary set for late season sits.
"I don't know what the f*** this is but it's weird as f*** so i'm leaving."
-The Deep
northeast beast

Unread postby northeast beast » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:48 pm

EdC wrote:Thanks Dan for your revelation very Interesting

not surprised an outside interest is influencing policy
just didn't think the auto insurance was the one

here it's more the tree huggers that influence policy
they stopped beaver trapping in Mass
a few years later the beavers flooded all the low laying areas of all the cities
indirect justice for messing with mother nature

Ha ha ha...we're trapping snd stetalizing deer here in Staton island nyc...so much money wasted bc the DNR is not in control of these decesions
Rob loper
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heBuckPsych/

Unread postby Rob loper » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:28 am

d_rek wrote:Not here to hawk a product but I hunted up until Christmas to fill a second tag here in Michigan. We had temps in the teens and single digits during that week and then it went subzero after that.

I thought I had good layering system and would be able to withstand those temps but mother nature quickly knocked me down a peg. Just thinking about it brings a chill back to my bones I never had felt before.

I pulled the trigger and purchased the First Lite Sanctuary parka and bibs set. Man what a season saver!!! By far the warmest insulated clothing I have ever worn for deer hunting. When I killed my doe it was 12F out and when I went to track her a few hours later it was 8F. During that 2.5 hr sit I never got cold. I wore it for several other sits and it performed just as well.

Post a link bro
d_rek

Unread postby d_rek » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:45 am

Lopedog699 wrote:
d_rek wrote:Not here to hawk a product but I hunted up until Christmas to fill a second tag here in Michigan. We had temps in the teens and single digits during that week and then it went subzero after that.

Post a link bro

First Lite Sanctuary Jacket - https://www.firstlite.com/sanctuary-insulated-jacket-july-2014.html
First Lite Sanctuary Bibs - https://www.firstlite.com/sancutary-insulated-bib-pant.html

Nevermind the price on the first lite website you can find them cheaper if you search around the web. I bought them on clearance a few months ago for about $260 each piece. I know that might seem like a lot of money for clothing but trust me it has been worth every penny. And i'm not one to try and 'buy' success when hunting!
"I don't know what the f*** this is but it's weird as f*** so i'm leaving."
-The Deep

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”