Podcast Request

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Boogieman1
500 Club

Podcast Request

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:00 pm

I see posts all the time asking what listeners would like to hear about or here from. So here is my request which would keep me on the edge of my seat! I wanna hear from a p/o fired celebrity hunting cameraman. Fielding questions on what it’s really like out there with these guys and how they hunt.

Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-
SouthpawSwitchback

Re: Podcast Request

Unread postby SouthpawSwitchback » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:25 pm

And appropriately name it "Fear no Film Reel" :lol:
Tufrthnails
500 Club

Unread postby Tufrthnails » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:09 pm

Oh man good topic Boogieman. I enjoyed the meateater episode where they had the camera guys on the podcast. Their views were cool to hear along with the frustrations of having to work together to get the shot from both shooters the guy with the weapon and the guy with the camera. It would be even more interesting to get a camera guy from one of the big channel shows to spill the beans!!!!!
Tuf- The below average hunting beast
Emrah

Unread postby Emrah » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:26 pm

SouthpawSwitchback wrote:And appropriately name it "Fear no Film Reel" :lol:

Exactly what I was thinking!

Emrah
Rob loper
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heBuckPsych/

Unread postby Rob loper » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:59 pm

What a great idea
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:08 pm

That would be really fun to listen to.

I don't ever see it happening. Why would a guy, who makes his living field producing hunting shows, badmouth guys in the industry?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
Tufrthnails
500 Club

Unread postby Tufrthnails » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:11 pm

tgreeno wrote:That would be really fun to listen to.

I don't ever see it happening. Why would a guy, who makes his living field producing hunting shows, badmouth guys in the industry?

I think one might be willing to anonymously. I know a lot of the youtube style shows have been very open about it without mentioning specific names. Meateater, gritty bowmen, randy newberg all are very vocal about the dirty stuff that go on in the mainstream hunting industry.
Lockdown

Unread postby Lockdown » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:20 pm

Speaking of podcasts I've been anxiously awaiting another HB podcast. From anyone. We never seem to put any out during season. Weird :mrgreen:

Are there any plans being made for a new one? Just curious.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:01 pm

Lockdown wrote:Speaking of podcasts I've been anxiously awaiting another HB podcast. From anyone. We never seem to put any out during season. Weird :mrgreen:

As soon as the season ends we will probably do a few. I would think Boogie could have his wish too... He could hear from my ticked off camera man... And he is really ticked off this year about all the extra hours. Of coarse, the only guy I trusted to film for me this year was Me... :mrgreen:
Boogieman1
500 Club

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:46 pm

dan wrote:
Lockdown wrote:Speaking of podcasts I've been anxiously awaiting another HB podcast. From anyone. We never seem to put any out during season. Weird :mrgreen:

As soon as the season ends we will probably do a few. I would think Boogie could have his wish too... He could hear from my ticked off camera man... And he is really ticked off this year about all the extra hours. Of coarse, the only guy I trusted to film for me this year was Me... :mrgreen:

That cameraman is a tough cookie to crack :D How bout Mrs. Infalt with some insider info on some funny stuff, maybe offer some tips to guys on how to get some more time in the field and a wife’s perspective on hunting season. I would find that highly interesting and one I haven’t seen put out.
Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-
Tufrthnails
500 Club

Unread postby Tufrthnails » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:55 pm

Boogieman1 wrote:
dan wrote:

That cameraman is a tough cookie to crack :D How bout Mrs. Infalt with some insider info on some funny stuff, maybe offer some tips to guys on how to get some more time in the field and a wife’s perspective on hunting season. I would find that highly interesting and one I haven’t seen put out.

Oh Heck Yeah. Mario gets to to Q &A with Mrs Infalt from a pool of questions Beast members come up with! I'm sure it would be a riot! (for everyone but dan!)
Rob loper
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heBuckPsych/

Unread postby Rob loper » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:33 am

tgreeno wrote:That would be really fun to listen to.

I think he meant ex camera men. Or I actually think he was referring to a certain camera man who worked for one of the so called experts on tv
Not a guy who still working lmao
He would be a idiot for doing that
Ive seen dumber people though lol
Josh_S
500 Club

Unread postby Josh_S » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:16 pm

Tufrthnails wrote:
Boogieman1 wrote:
dan wrote:

Oh Heck Yeah. Mario gets to to Q &A with Mrs Infalt from a pool of questions Beast members come up with! I'm sure it would be a riot! (for everyone but dan!)

Hahaha great idea! Lets just let Mario, Carol, and the rest of the family handle this one. (sorry Dan no editing :naughty: ) Dan can patiently kick back and wait for the first listen with the rest of us.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”