Need beast advise...

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Rich M
500 Club

Re: Need beast advise...

Unread postby Rich M » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:29 am

Glad you came to your senses - remember family before hunting. Now, lose the coach mentality and go be a daddy.

$2600/yr is about $217/month - if you need the money you can get a part time job washing dishes at a restaurant for 5-10 hrs/week and still have more time with them.
Or you can spend some of the extra time learning a new work skill or something that will enhance your original income - college degree, advanced college degree, management classes, etc.

creepingdeth
500 Club
Facebook: Huh?

Unread postby creepingdeth » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:47 am

No real opinion, it is your life. Some people seem to give,give, give and some are selfish and everything is about them. We need to find a middle ground where we help and encourage, yet have our own life. Joyfulness tops $ in my book.
Yesterdays common sense is no longer common
Jdaukontas

Unread postby Jdaukontas » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:02 pm

Thanks for the advise guys. I am going to talk it over with my wife and hopefully get her support in my decision. I will fill you guys in as I get closer.
Dave.Bechtel

Unread postby Dave.Bechtel » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:35 am

I have felt your pain. I was in your shoes for a number of years and I always battled with coaching vs hunting. For 7 years I was a coach at Arrowhead High School. Coaching football was extremely rewarding but I always struggled with wondering what was running around the woods. After the 2015 season, I decided that I wanted to get back into the woods. The choice wasn't easy but I do not regret it one bit. Truly, it has to come down to what makes you happy and for me, it was chasing deer. I would talk with family and write out the pros and cons and make the determination. Best of luck!
Chase Nation | Reality Hunting TV

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”