What is getting your deer through the winter?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Autumn Ninja

Re: What is getting your deer through the winter?

Unread postby Autumn Ninja » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:37 am

HelpImStuckInMyTree wrote:Oxygen.

Im glad you made it over here Man!!!! I hope you stick around...this is an AWESOME site!!!

HelpImStuckInMyTree

Unread postby HelpImStuckInMyTree » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:47 pm

Thanks, Josh; never knew this place existed.

Do these members know that they are in the company of the topography master(you) ?

Let me know how the "thing" is coming along, and, if you need any assistance. Hopefully if I make it down to KY this coming season, I'll get to see a rough draft ;)...
Zap

Unread postby Zap » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:59 pm

I believe deer/wild animal's get through tough time's because they do not feel sorry for themselve's.

No self-pity.

They go about the buisness of survival no matter what the condition's are.
"Forged in fire lit long ago. Stand next to me and you will never stand alone".
Autumn Ninja

Unread postby Autumn Ninja » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:09 pm

HelpImStuckInMyTree wrote:
Do these members know that they are in the company of the topography master(you) ?
No, no one knows me here...but I feel right at home. Dan and the whole crew over here are good people. :)

Let me know how the "thing" is coming along, and, if you need any assistance. Hopefully if I make it down to KY this coming season, I'll get to see a rough draft ;)...

It's going very sloowwwly, LOL!! This "thing" is going to need a lot of filler. :|

And to the thread...the deer where I hunt are hitting the honeysuckle hard right now.
BowtechHunting
500 Club
Facebook: Don't have one...

Unread postby BowtechHunting » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:14 am

Going back to school and a woman that soakin' up all my time is getting me through the winter :lol: ! Just kiddin' she's good...she will be making some trips with me during shed/scouting.

I would like to wait until the first week of March before I get real active in scouting. Now that I have a free spring/summer my goal is to start hanging lock-on's and getting my buck bed spots set up.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”