Down but NOT out!

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Jonny
500 Club

Re: Down but NOT out!

Unread postby Jonny » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:26 am

Sure is nice knowing that the stuff happens to other people and not just me :lol:

Glad you are okay les. Could’ve gone really bad. Now that is just a great story to tell your kids about when they think things are rough.

Best way to combat a bad day, is to just laugh it off and move on to the next. Since you were able to do that, I applaud you :clap:

But yeah I think you are due to get a buck now after that

You have a monkey Mr. Munson?
Net Guy
500 Club

Unread postby Net Guy » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:26 am

Jonny wrote:Sure is nice knowing that the stuff happens to other people and not just me :lol:

Glad you are okay les. Could’ve gone really bad. Now that is just a great story to tell your kids about when they think things are rough.

Best way to combat a bad day, is to just laugh it off and move on to the next. Since you were able to do that, I applaud you :clap:

But yeah I think you are due to get a buck now after that

I'm still laughing thinking about everything that went wrong yesterday. :lol: What's the point to get upset, right? I have a story to tells the kids for years to come. At the beginning of the season I bought a crossbow license (because dad bought a crossbow this year) :think: Since he is tagged out, I may just have one more opportunity to bag one. May take the ride up to him and steal the crossbow for the day. Maybe it was meant to be that my bow broke. :think: ;)
Horizontal Hunter
500 Club

Unread postby Horizontal Hunter » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:47 am

I learned to put my wallet in a ziplock sandwich bag anytime I am near water. :lol:

Bob
Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter. :o

Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”