Rut Weather Forecast Week 1 - (11/7/17) Hunt The Front

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

weatherdude

Rut Weather Forecast Week 1 - (11/7/17) Hunt The Front

Unread postby weatherdude » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:07 am

Here comes the first November forecast hot off the press.

If you have killed a buck recently (or historically) and you can tell a story about the weather conditions and how you approached the hunt based on the weather, I would love for you to send me a picture with your story to my email awdixon2@wisc.edu. I will post your picture and story to the site as long as you can give me more details than just listing the temperature, pressure, etc. I think this will be a great way for people to continue learning how to use the weather for their hunts! If you don't want to send an email you can post a picture on this thread as well. That would actually be better because we could also discuss it here. Let me know in your response if I have permission to use your picture/story on my site!

Should be a nice stretch of good weather coming up. Cool for most areas and should get pretty cold for areas in the north towards the weekend. Good luck everyone!

https://huntthefront.blog/2017/11/07/ru ... 1-11-7-17/

wihunter

Re: Rut Weather Forecast Week 1 - (11/7/17) Hunt The Front

Unread postby wihunter » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:24 pm

man, that is some info overload.....I do like the line about rut goes no matter what the temp. I've always been told that the cold really kicks it in. Keep up the great work.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”