Interviews With The Hunting Masters Podcast - Weather and Deer Movement

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

weatherdude

Interviews With The Hunting Masters Podcast - Weather and Deer Movement

Unread postby weatherdude » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:39 am

Not sure if any of you guys are familiar with John Stallone. He's out of Arizona and does these talk shows with hunters around the country to talk about all kinds of stuff. He reached out to me to talk about using weather for deer hunting. The episode is called "Understanding Weather and Deer Movement with Austin Dixon." You can check it out here:

https://johnstallone.me/my-podcast/

We touch on a lot of the stuff I talk about on my website and I tell a good story or two. Hope your seasons are going well so far!

Bedbug

Re: Interviews With The Hunting Masters Podcast - Weather and Deer Movement

Unread postby Bedbug » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:46 am

I had a strong feeling I would be hearing you on a podcast soon. Good stuff weather dude. Heard a good bit of beast tactics make it into conversation as well :clap: hope to hear more. I'll send my opinion to S.N.P. There's enough of us on here I really think we should get your voice and knowledge out there
weatherdude

Re: Interviews With The Hunting Masters Podcast - Weather and Deer Movement

Unread postby weatherdude » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:06 pm

Bedbug wrote:I had a strong feeling I would be hearing you on a podcast soon. Good stuff weather dude. Heard a good bit of beast tactics make it into conversation as well :clap: hope to hear more. I'll send my opinion to S.N.P. There's enough of us on here I really think we should get your voice and knowledge out there

Thanks for the support Bedbug! Definitely some beast tactics in the conversation. I meant to mention the hunting beast during the conversation but there were so many different topics being discussed in a short amount of time that it just got away from me. If I ever end up on another podcast I'll do my best to plug the beast!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”