Are you still a member of BBO?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Spysar
500 Club

Are you still a member of BBO?

Unread postby Spysar » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:06 am

With the new site and changes made, I was wondering if folks were still members of BBO, or if they chose this site over that one? BBO is definatly not the same without Dan. I wondered what everyones thought on this were?

A buck will see you three times, and hear you twice, but he's only gonna smell you once.
Gardner Swamp
500 Club

Re: Are you still a member of BBO?

Unread postby Gardner Swamp » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:19 am

Iam still a member of bbo but Iam sure spending alot more time over here!!The thing I like most is that Dan is on here ALL THE TIME!!as he was on BBO.Keep up the great work.
Casper
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/casper.kohlnhofer

Unread postby Casper » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:37 am

I don't go on BBO anymore. That forum seems like its dead without Dan and all of the main posters that came over from blood brothers. Like swamp said, Dan is always here and he is more than happy to make the time to answer anyones questions.
The Healthy Herd Pro Staff
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:20 am

I don't go there no more either... But only cause they banned me from my own site :roll:
PredatorTC
500 Club

Unread postby PredatorTC » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:11 am

Gardner Swamp wrote:Iam still a member of bbo but Iam sure spending alot more time over here!!The thing I like most is that Dan is on here ALL THE TIME!!as he was on BBO.Keep up the great work.

Exactly!!!!! Thanks Dan!!!
Spysar
500 Club

Unread postby Spysar » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:30 am

dan wrote:I don't go there no more either... But only cause they banned me from my own site :roll:

I don't know what happened, but that is sad...The site is nothing without Dan. I might sneek over and say how I feel, and get banned too. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
A buck will see you three times, and hear you twice, but he's only gonna smell you once.
huntinnurse
500 Club

Unread postby huntinnurse » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:32 am

I am still a moderator there. I do spend more of my time here tho as there is not much moderating needed there.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.John 3:16 KJV
stikbow26

Unread postby stikbow26 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:50 am

I haven't been back there since I joined here!! Don't know what happened over there but i can tell you it is there loss beacuse Dan was and is and always will be the big buckkilling machine of that operation!!Walt
matt1336
500 Club

Unread postby matt1336 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:08 pm

That forum is dead. I will still check it out now and then but it hardly seems worth it. What I want to know is if there is going to be DVDs made anymore? Dan? I think those first two DVDs are a big reason so many of us joined BBO. Whatya think Dan? If you need help, I'd be willing to do what I can.
matt1336
500 Club

Unread postby matt1336 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Dan you can PM me if you need to. I have a place up north that's next to 1000's of achers of public big woods deer country.......just say'n....for maybe a big woods dvd?
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:14 pm

Matt we are working on more DVD's... Andrea from L/W is on board too. I am open to anybody that want to film... I plan on making some hard core educational stuff, and also some fun entertaining stuff... When I catch up on my work load, I will post some stuff about our goals in the filming area of the forum.
The Rav

Unread postby The Rav » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:22 pm

I tune into the BBO once in a while just to se who is still around. I don't do any posting and I don't read any of the posts. I just look to see who is still around. Seems pretty dead now.
BackWoodsHunter
500 Club

Unread postby BackWoodsHunter » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:25 pm

I agree it seems dead, I'm a dan follower! keep up the good work!!
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind." Fred Bear
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:30 pm

BackWoodsHunter wrote:I agree it seems dead, I'm a dan follower! keep up the good work!!

Thanks Dude... I appreciate that. 8-)
CatfishJack

Unread postby CatfishJack » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:42 pm

I was on BBO up until one of the guys I know said a lot of people are over here now. I was posting there just a couple days ago and really didn't notice any drop off at all, but I really have limited time and will only frequent one site regularly-so I'm here now. I've got no complaints against BBO. BBO is really the first deer blog site I participated in. I enjoy the banter with people that can't keep away from talking about deer hunting year round! No doubt it is a great addiction!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”