What happened to the MW Whitetail public land guys?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

IkemanTx
500 Club

Re: What happened to the MW Whitetail public land guys?

Unread postby IkemanTx » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:23 am

Most of my hunting industry viewing revolves around guys on here and guys on saddlehunter.
G2Outdoors
DIYsportsman
Behindthebow
I don't watch anything else, really. I'd love to add their new content to the list.

Go where none other dare to go, and there you'll find success.
ChaseTM
Facebook: Facebook.com/crewsak

Unread postby ChaseTM » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:41 am

MWW will not be the same, that’s a downer. I’m guessing the public land guys will focus on that aspect 100%, so that should be some killer content.
Fdept56

Unread postby Fdept56 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:18 am

MWW had a video on Instagram a couple days ago that mentioned just got done scouting some public land, so maybe some of the new interns are going to be hunting public. I messaged Aaron on Facebook and he said new stuff should be out in a couple weeks.
Whitetailaddict
500 Club

Unread postby Whitetailaddict » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:47 am

I look forward to seeing what they come up with. That's a big loss for Midwest whitetail imo
Jonny
500 Club

Unread postby Jonny » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:32 am

Fdept56 wrote:MWW had a video on Instagram a couple days ago that mentioned just got done scouting some public land, so maybe some of the new interns are going to be hunting public. I messaged Aaron on Facebook and he said new stuff should be out in a couple weeks.

I thought they had a group of 4-5 guys hunting public. It was obvious Aaron and zach led that group, but the others were still solid hunters.
You have a monkey Mr. Munson?
Fdept56

Unread postby Fdept56 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:16 pm

Jonny wrote:
Fdept56 wrote:MWW had a video on Instagram a couple days ago that mentioned just got done scouting some public land, so maybe some of the new interns are going to be hunting public. I messaged Aaron on Facebook and he said new stuff should be out in a couple weeks.

I thought they had a group of 4-5 guys hunting public. It was obvious Aaron and zach led that group, but the others were still solid hunters.

I guess it could be the same guys, didn't think about that.
Divergent
500 Club

Unread postby Divergent » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:20 pm

IkemanTx wrote:Most of my hunting industry viewing revolves around guys on here and guys on saddlehunter.
G2Outdoors
DIYsportsman
Behindthebow
I don't watch anything else, really. I'd love to add their new content to the list.

X2
Divergent
500 Club

Unread postby Divergent » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:37 pm

JoeRE wrote:
Abishai wrote:
JoeRE wrote:Yea, Aaron has told me they are starting a new show focused on public land. Good for them. Within a week or two you will see them roll out some stuff.

There were deep, fundamental differences in priorities and how they perceive what hunting is about between Bill and the public land crew and I am excited to see what the public land guys can do on their own.

How do I make sure I'm tracking their new company or video locations? I've done all my following of them through MWW.

I don't have any links to anything yet. But Aaron is a member on here and I am sure once they are putting together content he will post about it on here. If he doesn't, I for sure will :lol:

Joe, should we expect to see a lot of collaborations between you guys? I think y'all would be able to put out some killer content. Either way, I'm pretty pumped.
JoeRE
500 Club

Unread postby JoeRE » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:56 am

Divergent wrote:
JoeRE wrote:
Abishai wrote:
JoeRE wrote:Yea, Aaron has told me they are starting a new show focused on public land. Good for them. Within a week or two you will see them roll out some stuff.

There were deep, fundamental differences in priorities and how they perceive what hunting is about between Bill and the public land crew and I am excited to see what the public land guys can do on their own.

How do I make sure I'm tracking their new company or video locations? I've done all my following of them through MWW.

I don't have any links to anything yet. But Aaron is a member on here and I am sure once they are putting together content he will post about it on here. If he doesn't, I for sure will :lol:

Joe, should we expect to see a lot of collaborations between you guys? I think y'all would be able to put out some killer content. Either way, I'm pretty pumped.

Nothing official. I like what they are doing and will say so every chance I get but the outdoor industry is not for me. Nothing against anyone else just my personal decision.

The podcasts and articles I have done have been to bring up topics that could use discussion, definitely not looking for a career change. :D
peteinvermont

Unread postby peteinvermont » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:09 am

I liked the contrast of the show...public and private. I'll still give Winke a shot, but I'm in the crowd thats really looking forward to the content Aaron and the crew put out.
<DK>
500 Club

Unread postby <DK> » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:16 am

ChaseTM wrote:MWW will not be the same, that’s a downer. I’m guessing the public land guys will focus on that aspect 100%, so that should be some killer content.

I watched newer one on mww last night about a guy hunting urban public zone and I had to shut it off. He smoked a real nice one and hung up his bow to talk to the camera like its his job. Not a bit of excitement from what I could tell. It seemed more like doe patrol based on his reactions. IDK why but it just got to me... maybe hes just got ice in the veins though?
Vtbowhunter3

Unread postby Vtbowhunter3 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:51 am

Darkknight54 wrote:
ChaseTM wrote:MWW will not be the same, that’s a downer. I’m guessing the public land guys will focus on that aspect 100%, so that should be some killer content.

I watched newer one on mww last night about a guy hunting urban public zone and I had to shut it off. He smoked a real nice one and hung up his bow to talk to the camera like its his job. Not a bit of excitement from what I could tell. It seemed more like doe patrol based on his reactions. IDK why but it just got to me... maybe hes just got ice in the veins though?

I expected a little more excitement also lol. That was a good deer!
<DK>
500 Club

Unread postby <DK> » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:05 am

Vtbowhunter3 wrote:
Darkknight54 wrote:

Thank you! Glad it wasnt just me...
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:47 am

Darkknight54 wrote:
Vtbowhunter3 wrote:
Darkknight54 wrote:

I always feel like those hunting industry people have to "make it a show" for the audience. I cant even stomach watching them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
Limbhanger835

Unread postby Limbhanger835 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:55 pm

tgreeno wrote:
Darkknight54 wrote:
Vtbowhunter3 wrote:
Darkknight54 wrote:

I always feel like those hunting industry people have to "make it a show" for the audience. I cant even stomach watching them.

I agree. Thought the same thing. That was a great buck. Don't think I would of been able to have the same composure (lack of excitement).

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”