What happened to the MW Whitetail public land guys?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Aaron1987
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aaron.warbritton.3

Re: What happened to the MW Whitetail public land guys?

Unread postby Aaron1987 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:56 pm

Thank you everyone for all the support. Myself, Greg Clements, and Zach will be starting our own media production business this fall. We'll also be creating a new hunting series focused on the average hunter.

We'll have new content available later this week. Will post to the Beast when it's ready!

Limbhanger835

Unread postby Limbhanger835 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:58 pm

tgreeno wrote:
Darkknight54 wrote:
Vtbowhunter3 wrote:
Darkknight54 wrote:
ChaseTM wrote:MWW will not be the same, that’s a downer. I’m guessing the public land guys will focus on that aspect 100%, so that should be some killer content.

I watched newer one on mww last night about a guy hunting urban public zone and I had to shut it off. He smoked a real nice one and hung up his bow to talk to the camera like its his job. Not a bit of excitement from what I could tell. It seemed more like doe patrol based on his reactions. IDK why but it just got to me... maybe hes just got ice in the veins though?

I expected a little more excitement also lol. That was a good deer!

Thank you! Glad it wasnt just me...

I always feel like those hunting industry people have to "make it a show" for the audience. I cant even stomach watching them.

I agree. Thought the same thing. That was a great buck. Don't think I would of been able to have the same composure.
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:00 pm

Aaron1987 wrote:Thank you everyone for all the support. Myself, Greg Clements, and Zach will be starting our own media production business this fall. We'll also be creating a new hunting series focused on the average hunter.

We'll have new content available later this week. Will post to the Beast when it's ready!

It sounds great! Looking forward too it, and Good Luck Aaron!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
MN_DeerHunter
500 Club

Unread postby MN_DeerHunter » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:29 pm

Aaron1987 wrote:Thank you everyone for all the support. Myself, Greg Clements, and Zach will be starting our own media production business this fall. We'll also be creating a new hunting series focused on the average hunter.

I think everyone on the beast is super jacked to follow this new series, myself included! Good luck fellas!
sim22mie

Unread postby sim22mie » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:34 pm

This isn't surprising based on the popularity of the public videos and some comments I heard during podcasts. I for one will definitely be tuning into whatever they have. I've really loved their public series.
Net Guy
500 Club

Unread postby Net Guy » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:47 pm

That’s terrific news! :dance: I would only watch the sections of the show you guys were in anyways. Can’t wait to follow your series. Good luck!
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:15 pm

8-)
E72
500 Club

Unread postby E72 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:17 am

Looking forward to this. 8-) Good luck .
peteinvermont

Unread postby peteinvermont » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:30 am

This week? As in, the next 5 days? Thats awesome news, and nice work taking the bull by the horns gentlemen.
bowfreak8
500 Club

Unread postby bowfreak8 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:24 am

Wow that's great news. I'd say following Aaron and the guys tackling public was my favorite part of MWW. I will anxiously be awaiting new content.
Jadamsnatural

Unread postby Jadamsnatural » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:30 am

Great to hear, You guys will be an even greater success than you already have been, your attitudes and willingness to learn and work for it are very refreshing to see.
RDubs44

Unread postby RDubs44 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:10 am

Always enjoyed MWW, but even more so with the public land stories. Always enjoyed Bill so will tune in. But Aaron and the boys created authenticity for all viewers last fall.

Good luck to both!
Aaron1987
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aaron.warbritton.3

Unread postby Aaron1987 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:23 am

peteinvermont wrote:

This week? As in, the next 5 days? Thats awesome news, and nice work taking the bull by the horns gentlemen.

That is the plan. Thanks!
strutnrut716
500 Club

Unread postby strutnrut716 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:54 am

8-) 8-)
Shockwave

Unread postby Shockwave » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:00 am

So is Greg leaving the show all together? If so, that's a HUGE loss for Bill! Greg does great production work and he produced a heck of a lot for MWW!

I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to the new content from Aaron and Zach. I'm really happy for them and am glad they are seeing success. I'll still check out MWW as well. I agree that Bill seems like a good guy and I prefer his content over 95 percent of the other dbags in the industry. Sure he grows his deer and puts work into food plots on the kinda land that hardy any of us will ever have available to us, I still enjoy his show and wish him success as well.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”