Scary CWD News

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

vtbuck
500 Club

Re: Scary CWD News

Unread postby vtbuck » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:41 am

Please wake up guys and girls. This is no joke. I've seen it firsthand. It ain't pretty.

Perfection is a dream, practice is hard work, and achieving a goal is making that goal a reality.
headgear
500 Club

Unread postby headgear » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:38 am

Emrah wrote:Just believing it won't happen and turning a blind eye won't make it a non-reality. I think we're in the infancy of studying this type of thing (on humans) and it's worthy to take note.

It's more about not living in constant fear of everything, I mean all you hear about 24 hours a day in the news and other places is stuff about people dying of this or that, diseases, murder, all kinds of things going wrong all over the place. I try to keep a strong positive mental attitude and live life without fear, it might be hocus pocus but I don't worry about things because most of them I can't control so why bother freaking myself out over it. If a deer looks or acts sick I probably won't eat it, beyond that I will keep on doing what I do and not worry about things with extremely low odds of happening.
muddy

Unread postby muddy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:36 am

headgear wrote:
Emrah wrote:Just believing it won't happen and turning a blind eye won't make it a non-reality. I think we're in the infancy of studying this type of thing (on humans) and it's worthy to take note.

It's more about not living in constant fear of everything, I mean all you hear about 24 hours a day in the news and other places is stuff about people dying of this or that, diseases, murder, all kinds of things going wrong all over the place. I try to keep a strong positive mental attitude and live life without fear, it might be hocus pocus but I don't worry about things because most of them I can't control so why bother freaking myself out over it. If a deer looks or acts sick I probably won't eat it, beyond that I will keep on doing what I do and not worry about things with extremely low odds of happening.

Agreed. If I can get my deer tested here in Iowa I will, but I'm not going to worry until I have to. The past 2 months on the news has been bad enough.
http://www.iowawhitetail.com
Leading the way for habitat and management information

"It's a good thing you don't need commas and colons to kill deer" -seaz

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”