photobucket issues

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

jbone23

photobucket issues

Unread postby jbone23 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:45 pm

I cant see images on the forum. They say I have to update photobucket to "enable 3rd party viewing" went on site to try and do it and it tries to get you to sign up for $399. How do you get around this?

stash59

Re: photobucket issues

Unread postby stash59 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:10 pm

You can't. Those pics were posted by Beast members using PB. They have to pay the ransom wanted. And won't. Neither should they. So sadly many great threads have become harder to understand because the pics are probably gone forever. Sorry we're all PO'd about it.
Happiness is a large gutpile!!!!!!!
dubbs

Unread postby dubbs » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:22 pm

I use imgur.com Seems to work pretty well. I have used it for photos on the Beast and other forums with no issues.

Haven't been on the Beast for a few months so I agree the photobucket issue makes things difficult.
Abishai

Unread postby Abishai » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:04 am

Same happened to me. I have 11 years of a hunting journal on another hunting message board. It's crap now. I hate Photobucket.
“If you consider an unsuccessful hunt to be a waste of time, then the true meaning of the chase eludes you all together.”– Fred Bear

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”