Dan's new stand and sticks

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

braveheart

Re: Dan's new stand and sticks

Unread postby braveheart » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:56 am

Stick update???
Dan,
How and when are beast members going to be notified to pre-pay for the sticks? Do you have an idea on when they'll be available?
Thanks.

A never ending quest for knowledge and absorption of nature through hunting.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:30 am

braveheart wrote:Stick update???
Dan,
How and when are beast members going to be notified to pre-pay for the sticks? Do you have an idea on when they'll be available?
Thanks.

I should have answers on the sticks very soon. Sorry for the delays. I will post here when they are ready.
braveheart

Unread postby braveheart » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:03 pm

Thanks Dan. :clap:
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:36 pm

Dan,
Thanks.

Keep asking him every 5 days when they'll be available, and you'll move right to the bottom of the list :P ;) :D

Do you think Dan's going to secretly release them, and not tell us?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
braveheart

Unread postby braveheart » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:36 pm

tgreeno wrote:
Dan,
Thanks.

Keep asking him every 5 days when they'll be available, and you'll move right to the bottom of the list :P ;) :D

Do you think Dan's going to secretly release them, and not tell us?[/quote

1). :naughty: It's been five days since I let Dan know I was interested in buying his sticks. Dan's last post on this was 16 days ago. ;)
2). I didn't know you were in charge of who goes where on Dan's list. :roll:
3). I'm glad you police the size font I used and made me aware of my wicked ways. :twisted:
4). I'm relatively new to how forums work and didn't know what thread he would use to announce the next step, since there are several out there regarding this subject. :think:
5). I realize Dan is very busy and I appreciate his dedication to this site and his other endeavors that help fellow hunters, but thanks for reminding me that his time is important. :clap: :clap:
Ghost Hunter

Unread postby Ghost Hunter » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:15 pm

I'm in no hurry. I think I'm looking forward to stand more than sticks. Still little over six months to season starts. Hope this summer ahead of us is not too hot this year.
I'm reason they call it hunting and not shooting.
ontario farmer
Facebook: Ontario

Unread postby ontario farmer » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:06 pm

braveheart wrote:
tgreeno wrote:
Dan,
Thanks.

Do you think Dan's going to secretly release them, and not tell us?[/quote

1). :naughty: It's been five days since I let Dan know I was interested in buying his sticks. Dan's last post on this was 16 days ago. ;)
2). I didn't know you were in charge of who goes where on Dan's list. :roll:
3). I'm glad you police the size font I used and made me aware of my wicked ways. :twisted:
4). I'm relatively new to how forums work and didn't know what thread he would use to announce the next step, since there are several out there regarding this subject. :think:
5). I realize Dan is very busy and I appreciate his dedication to this site and his other endeavors that help fellow hunters, but thanks for reminding me that his time is important. :clap: :clap:

Nice - You do not have to worry about being at the bottom of the list. I am sure I am there. I would love his sticks but I am sure I am at the bottom of Dan's list. Some day when I get to the top I will buy some. In the meantime I made an inferior copy.
I figured shipping to Canada would not be a priority for Dan. So I made some light sticks... not as light as his.
The stick are going to be great.
Dewey got em first... Ontario... last. Unless he makes a few million sticks. Then I will get mine.
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:28 pm

When I finally release all BEAST members will be priority. Even you Canadians ey"... Just try to be patient. My biggest issue right now is getting parts made fast and economically. We are working thru the bugs. It should be soon.
Ghost Hunter

Unread postby Ghost Hunter » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:45 pm

dan wrote:When I finally release all BEAST members will be priority. Even you Canadians ey"... Just try to be patient. My biggest issue right now is getting parts made fast and economically. We are working thru the bugs. It should be soon.

Take your time Dan. Still little over six months till opener. Next headache will be shipping them out. Lol.
I'm reason they call it hunting and not shooting.
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:23 am

dan wrote:When I finally release all BEAST members will be priority. Even you Canadians ey"... Just try to be patient. My biggest issue right now is getting parts made fast and economically. We are working thru the bugs. It should be soon.

Dan, No problem at all. There is plenty of time before the season. No rush on my end! It's better to getting all your ducks in a row before starting production. Then to start production prematurely, then have supply issue. We are all with you 100%
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
OHBB24

Unread postby OHBB24 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:38 am

I was looking at lone wolf but think I'm holding out. I have the assault and looking at trying a saddle this fall. Looking forward to this!
76chevy
500 Club

Unread postby 76chevy » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:40 am

when are the new sticks going to be in stock?
". . . there's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun." --Fred Bear
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:33 am

Real soon. We are expecting to have inventory shorty
Slinghunter1974
Facebook: Troy M Bowie

Unread postby Slinghunter1974 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:20 am

dan wrote:Real soon. We are expecting to have inventory shorty

Ugh...I got a gut feeling they're gonna come out Saturday on my season opener when I'm in the mountains with no cell reception. If that happens I'm almost certain they will be gone before I can order the five sticks I desperately need. If so I guess I try again next year. :violin:
76chevy
500 Club

Unread postby 76chevy » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:31 am

dan wrote:Real soon. We are expecting to have inventory shorty

thanks dan
". . . there's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun." --Fred Bear

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”