Mike Perry on Nine Finger Chronicles.

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Hesseltine32
Facebook: 6961 castle ct

Re: Mike Perry on Nine Finger Chronicles.

Unread postby Hesseltine32 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:50 pm

was a great interview Mike. I think I need to change my trail camera strategy

Hunting backyard bucks
Josh_S
500 Club

Re: Mike Perry on Nine Finger Chronicles.

Unread postby Josh_S » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:08 pm

MikePerry wrote:Thank you for all the kind words guys, I've basically been a rut hunter my whole life but I'm always trying to learn more, that's why I joined the beast 3 years ago, I have been reading up on here over the years learning from you guys that you can push those buck beds in the early season. Well I have not got that down to anywhere near a sience yet but have been trying to impliment it into my arsonel the last couple seasons...I made it a point to mention you guys are the real deal and that this type of hunting just can't jump into and expect instant success. I have great respect for you guys that get it done in the early season in buck bedding, I've tried it a few sits early each of the last few seasons and I've failed each time but I'm going to keep getting back up on that bike. Thank all of you for what I've learned here.

Mike

Thanks Mike, as a fellow western Pennsylvanian I could relate to a lot of what you said. It's refreshing to see somebody with a similar strategy in the same geographical location being as successful as you are on public. It gives a less accomplished hunter like myself confidence that I am on the right track to harvest mature bucks on public using similar tactics. Excellent podcast.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”