Cbigbear - 9 Finger Chronicles Podcast

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

GoInLight

Re: Cbigbear - 9 Finger Chronicles Podcast

Unread postby GoInLight » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:18 pm

Great podcast!! I just got my talons in the mail today. I'm pumped to put them on and try them out. Also very cool that you know mr Warren. He's a great guy and a deer killing machine!

Scratchman

Unread postby Scratchman » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:26 pm

Good podcast. Definitely worth the listen.
"I could eat shlapjacks every day of the weeksh, eh." Jimmer Nagamanee from Menominee
MikePerry

Unread postby MikePerry » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:34 pm

Great job and I'm going to get me some of those talons of yours, I hunt mainly out of a lone wolf climber don't have the early season specific buck bed tactic perfected yet, I see the talons helping. Doing a podcast with 9fingtrs July 17th myself...hope I don't kill his ratings!
Persistence pays!!!
Nelson87
500 Club

Unread postby Nelson87 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:35 am

Nelson87 wrote:Has anyone else had trouble downloading the 9 fingers podcasts? The first couple I tried downloading a while back worked fine, but then it started only downloading part of the podcast, and now it won't download anything. My phone shows downloading but it never shows the % and after a while it stops and I get a "download paused".

Like I said, it used to work. Anybody else have any problems? W2H and Truth From the Stand work fine.

Well I tried downloading it again and it worked this time. Not sure what the problem was, but I hope it continues working for me.
JoeRE
500 Club

Unread postby JoeRE » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:30 am

Nelson87 wrote:
Nelson87 wrote:Has anyone else had trouble downloading the 9 fingers podcasts? The first couple I tried downloading a while back worked fine, but then it started only downloading part of the podcast, and now it won't download anything. My phone shows downloading but it never shows the % and after a while it stops and I get a "download paused".

Like I said, it used to work. Anybody else have any problems? W2H and Truth From the Stand work fine.

Well I tried downloading it again and it worked this time. Not sure what the problem was, but I hope it continues working for me.

No you are not the only one. When I download podcast from ninefingers site to my laptop it usually stops part way through. When I download them from places like podbean it works fine, so that is where I go to download them. Just tried it the other day direct from the website and it was still a problem. Its not a browser issue, exact same thing happens with Chrome, firefox and explorer. But podbean works.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”