Dan Infalt on the open air project

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

KLEMZ

Re: Dan Infalt on the open air project

Unread postby KLEMZ » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:36 am

Just heard this today.....well done!! In my opinion, the gold standard for hunting podcasts (for beast members) is any of the Dan and Mario series of podcasts. However, this Open Air Project podcast comes close to those because of the great questioning....not the standard generic questioning that Dan so patiently answers, rather we have guys asking questions that are obviously experienced beast hunters. And, Dan himself continues to evolve as a teacher, supplying clear, concise, honest answers to every question.

Will definately be listening to this one again.

Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:42 pm

KLEMZ wrote:Just heard this today.....well done!! In my opinion, the gold standard for hunting podcasts (for beast members) is any of the Dan and Mario series of podcasts. However, this Open Air Project podcast comes close to those because of the great questioning....not the standard generic questioning that Dan so patiently answers, rather we have guys asking questions that are obviously experienced beast hunters. And, Dan himself continues to evolve as a teacher, supplying clear, concise, honest answers to every question.

What blows me away, and I didn't listen to this one yet. Is that dan mostly does this off the cuff, I dont think he rehearses the answers or thinks about it before hand. Just like you said Klemz, he just gets to the point and it is amazing how much you can learn by continuing to hear him speak on this topic of big buck hunting. He is as good of a teacher as he is a hunter.
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
blueKYstream

Unread postby blueKYstream » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:44 pm

When do the "I break for raccoon" decals go on sale in the store? :lol:
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:34 pm

I will definitely have to listen to this one. Even though I've listened to most every podcast, DVD, Youtube video he's done. I always still seem to pull a nugget or two of advice every time I listen to him. He's the one and only guy I never get sick of listening to! He's ruined me for every mainstream hunting show & "pro" out there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:43 pm

Yeah I've pretty much heard most of it all before, someplace, at sometime, but I still learn something new or understand it better. Each time I listen to Dan.

After listening I had to go and watch a couple of the Extreme Whitetail YouTube videos. Just to refresh some of what he briefly mentioned in the podcast.

I know boots on the ground and experience are what really put one over the top, but being able to go over everything as much as I can. Has given me some real confidence for this season. Just need my health to cooperate a little now.
Happiness is a large gutpile!!!!!!!
csoult
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/The-Open-Air-P ... 137422734/

Unread postby csoult » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:27 pm

KLEMZ wrote:Just heard this today.....well done!! In my opinion, the gold standard for hunting podcasts (for beast members) is any of the Dan and Mario series of podcasts. However, this Open Air Project podcast comes close to those because of the great questioning....not the standard generic questioning that Dan so patiently answers, rather we have guys asking questions that are obviously experienced beast hunters. And, Dan himself continues to evolve as a teacher, supplying clear, concise, honest answers to every question.

Thanks for the endorsement! We had a blast talking with Dan and soaking in some knowledge.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”