Hill bedding dvd

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Boogieman1
500 Club

Re: Hill bedding dvd

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:49 am

I see all the videos listed by chapters and I know farm country is next. How many chapters are gonna be total? And is there a table of contents to show was on the menu. Or possibly buy the entire set scenario? With maybe a bloopers real :D

Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:56 am

Boogieman1 wrote:I see all the videos listed by chapters and I know farm country is next. How many chapters are gonna be total? And is there a table of contents to show was on the menu. Or possibly buy the entire set scenario? With maybe a bloopers real :D

Have patience my friend... ;)
Boogieman1
500 Club

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:03 am

i hear ya I just got the fever and the only prescription is some quality hunting DVDs and some more cow bell! :pray:
Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-
northeast beast

Unread postby northeast beast » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:49 am

I have been checking my mail daily hopefully it is here any day now.
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:05 am

I cant wait to get mine. ;)
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
northeast beast

Unread postby northeast beast » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:08 pm

Uncle Lou wrote:I cant wait to get mine. ;)

Side note lou...I got my first set of stealth strips the other day. Man they are awesome...great product...I will be showcasing it to my hunting buddies...love local busiesnesses...thanks lou
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:35 pm

northeast beast wrote:

Side note lou...I got my first set of stealth strips the other day. Man they are awesome...great product...I will be showcasing it to my hunting buddies...love local busiesnesses...thanks lou

Glad you like them

did I ever tell you how I met dan? He hijacked a thread on another forum. I was at the 08 ATA and a guy introduced himself and said something about his forum. So I was checking it out and someone showed a pic of their new mount. dan showed a couple of his, or 20. I was like who is this guy, googled dan and ended up meeting him. I consider him a good friend these days and even sell some of his dvds. But what the heck, a hijack is all good every now and again, especially since I dont have my Hill bedding. So why not talk about Stealth Strips.

Maybe I will get my Hill bedding if he sees this, or maybe not ;)
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:39 pm

Uncle Lou wrote:
northeast beast wrote:

Glad you like them

did I ever tell you how I met dan? He hijacked a thread on another forum. I was at the 08 ATA and a guy introduced himself and said something about his forum. So I was checking it out and someone showed a pic of their new mount. dan showed a couple of his, or 20. I was like who is this guy, googled dan and ended up meeting him. I consider him a good friend these days and even sell some of his dvds. But what the heck, a hijack is all good every now and again, especially since I dont have my Hill bedding. So why not talk about Stealth Strips.

I think she mailed them yesterday?
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:45 pm

dan wrote:
Uncle Lou wrote:
northeast beast wrote:

Glad you like them

I think she mailed them yesterday?

Hey, we started talking about stealth strips. And I was hoping a little public outcry would help :lol:
docwaters

Unread postby docwaters » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:09 pm

Got my copy a bout a week ago. Fantastic information, Dan. I will get the others soon. It is a blessing to have so much hard earned knowledge made available to us.

Thank you!
gillyfi

Unread postby gillyfi » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:32 am

New wannabe Beast here. I should receive Hill Country and Extreme Whitetail Tactics today. My wife is getting her wisdom teeth pulled Friday so I should have plenty of opportunity to watch them this weekend! Already have Swamp Bedding and it is the most informative DVD I have watched. Im heading up to Northern Wisconsin public land this Nov and already have several locations cyberscouted. Dan your hunting knowledge has me thinking and not guessing! Thanks man!
Dan T

Unread postby Dan T » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:53 pm

Got to watch the new hill country DVD tonight. I want to thank Dan and all involved, for once again putting such a great wealth of knowledge into such a wonderful convenient little package. Thank you for your hard work and efforts! The information was incredible to say the least. I've come across most of what is portrayed on the dvd over years of tracking in the mountains of north western Maine. For the past several years all of my bow hunting in the big woods has been mostly based off of hill country/mountain bedding site from the previous year. Most of these locations are exactly as Dan describes, I just never completely pieced together why. The hunting best videos and forum discussions, have greatly increased my understanding of what I have been seeing. As you can imagine, after slowly piecing things together over the years, the amount of connections and understanding the beast has done for me, has me excited for this season to say the least. I've realized and have been hunting bed based locations in some aggressive m mountainous areas for the past several years with mixed results. Every year for the past five years I've managed to see a slammer of a buck during shooting light, but always out of range. This is usually followed by a lot of sits with nothing and started with the same. Some of my errors I've learned on the beast are; I should not have been morning hunting many of the spots I was, I either got busted every time or saw nothing except for the one time I missed a 180 class deer with the bow on a bed site which that buck would move to late morning if a gun hunter happened to pick up his track in the snow down below(I knew this because I tracked this buck and got played several time the year before) don't want to talk about that buck anymore. Another thing I learned from the beast and this is a big one, is why the buck were bedding where they were. I now have a better understanding of thermals and not only why the beds are where they are, but why my approaches and setups were either failing to produce a shot opportunity or not seeing anything at all. I'm very exited and feel I have found a couple of the final missing pieces here on the beast and through the hard work of others like Dan piecing together a greatly informative product! I've been hard at work since the season ended last year and have some nothwoods slobs that I am looking forward to keeping on their toes this year. Every year at the local check in station during gun season I'm seeing dressed weights of 225, 245, 268 and some times bigger. I can't help but wonder what kind of shape these bucks are in pre rut. I'll keep plugging away and hope to find out one day. Thanks again Mr. Infalt and crew!
Dan T

Unread postby Dan T » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:12 pm

One other thing that I would like to add to my compliment. Is that not only Dan of course, but many of the beast members are very good at putting what their interpretations of what they are seeing and experiencing not only into words, but in ways people can understand. That's not an easy thing to do. I tend to sound like a babbling idiot when I do, I'll admit it. Thanks again, DT

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”