Keeping warm.

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Blinginpse

Re: Keeping warm.

Unread postby Blinginpse » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:20 pm

For pack reference I have a badlands sacrifice

Johnboy

Unread postby Johnboy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:13 am

I get very cold but one way I stay real warm is with my Heater Body Suit. I just roll it up and use old treestand straps to strap it on tight to my stand on my back. Using The Heater Suit has also allowed me to not wear so many layers at all while walking in or hunting. My max amount is usually two : a base layer then one outer layer then in my stand I will put the suit on after I start to get cold. Works great especially if you modify suit and add some inner pouches for those body warmer packs by Hot Hands.
Blinginpse

Unread postby Blinginpse » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:38 am

Those talking about the warming patches. That's interesting to do but I had a friend have some kind of reaction to them and they killed him. I prefer to stay away from them. Not knocking you guys tho that's a heck of an idea.
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:51 am

Blinginpse wrote:Those talking about the warming patches. That's interesting to do but I had a friend have some kind of reaction to them and they killed him. I prefer to stay away from them. Not knocking you guys tho that's a heck of an idea.

Wow that's crazy. Never heard of anybody having any type of reaction to them. :shock:
Blinginpse

Unread postby Blinginpse » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:22 am

Dewey wrote:
Blinginpse wrote:Those talking about the warming patches. That's interesting to do but I had a friend have some kind of reaction to them and they killed him. I prefer to stay away from them. Not knocking you guys tho that's a heck of an idea.

Wow that's crazy. Never heard of anybody having any type of reaction to them. :shock:

I don't think many have

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”