My Marsh Bedding DVD Came Today....

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Octang
500 Club

My Marsh Bedding DVD Came Today....

Unread postby Octang » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:40 am

I eagerly waited a week and a half for my Marsh Bedding DVD to come, and it finally arrived today!... Only for my dvd player to break. Grrrr

I think I'll just sleep with the dvd under my pillow and absorb the info by osmosis.

flinginairos
500 Club

Re: My Marsh Bedding DVD Came Today....

Unread postby flinginairos » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:59 am

I feel ya! I just got the Hillcountry bucks DVD and the first one wouldn't play. I got my replacement and fought with my DVD players all evening so I could watch it. Finally got it to work lol. Well worth the effort! Great stuff in the DVD!
stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:52 am

Octang wrote:I eagerly waited a week and a half for my Marsh Bedding DVD to come, and it finally arrived today!... Only for my dvd player to break. Grrrr

I think I'll just sleep with the dvd under my pillow and absorb the info by osmosis.

I'd be going to buy a new DVD player right now.But that's just me. :doh: :angry-banghead: :auto-layrubber:
Happiness is a large gutpile!!!!!!!
Octang
500 Club

Unread postby Octang » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:55 am

stash59 wrote:
Octang wrote:I eagerly waited a week and a half for my Marsh Bedding DVD to come, and it finally arrived today!... Only for my dvd player to break. Grrrr

I'd be going to buy a new DVD player right now.But that's just me. :doh: :angry-banghead: :auto-layrubber:

Yep! We use the PS4 for DVDs and I rushed it to the local repair shop like I was going to the ER. Kids got lucky, I don't know how when I would have gotten around to forking out money to fix that thing otherwise!
Kokes
500 Club

Unread postby Kokes » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:19 am

stash59 wrote:

Haha chuck I'd do the same!

Octang if your computer has a cd drive that may work as well....
SidewayZ
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SidewayZ32

Unread postby SidewayZ » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:49 am

If your like me, you will definitely want to purchase "Swamp Bedding" after you finish watching Marsh Bedding...Cant get enough and for the money its worth 10x what you pay! Just my opinion! Swamp bedding will take Marsh bedding even further and after watching, all I want to hunt now is swamps / marshes...just make too much sense. And I have confirmed after watching both, a lot of what deer do is around a marsh, not all, but it definitely works.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-SidewayZ-

I'm not scared to fail, I just fear regret!
SidewayZ
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SidewayZ32

Unread postby SidewayZ » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:49 am

If your like me, you will definitely want to purchase "Swamp Bedding" after you finish watching Marsh Bedding...Cant get enough and for the money its worth 10x what you pay! Just my opinion! Swamp bedding will take Marsh bedding even further and after watching, all I want to hunt now is swamps / marshes...just make too much sense. And I have confirmed after watching both, a lot of what deer do is around a marsh, not all, but it definitely works.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-SidewayZ-

I'm not scared to fail, I just fear regret!
Octang
500 Club

Unread postby Octang » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:09 am

Well, it is official. The universe does not want me to watch the Marsh Bedding DVD :cry: :cry: :cry:

I finally got a call from the repair shop and they told me they can't fix the PS4, its junk. Crap. Ok, whatever, I'll just buy a DVD player so I can finally watch the Marsh Bedding DVD.

So my wife picks up a cheap dvd player at Walmart yesterday, and I excitedly settle in to FINALLY watch this dvd. I grab the case, which was sitting next to my computer ever since it arrived, open it up, and...... nothing. There is nothing there, the dvd is gone.

Option #1, I left it in the PS4 when I brought it to the repair shop. They claim there was nothing in it though.
Option #2, my 1 year old daughter stole it off my desk and hid it. However, I tore the house apart and can't find it.

Sigh...........................................
Octang
500 Club

Unread postby Octang » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:15 am

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found the DVD in my computer's disc drive! I forgot I tried to watch it on my computer once upon a time too.

OK, I better sit down and watch thing darn thing before something else happens!
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:16 am

Octang wrote:Well, it is official. The universe does not want me to watch the Marsh Bedding DVD :cry: :cry: :cry:

I finally got a call from the repair shop and they told me they can't fix the PS4, its junk. Crap. Ok, whatever, I'll just buy a DVD player so I can finally watch the Marsh Bedding DVD.

So my wife picks up a cheap dvd player at Walmart yesterday, and I excitedly settle in to FINALLY watch this dvd. I grab the case, which was sitting next to my computer ever since it arrived, open it up, and...... nothing. There is nothing there, the dvd is gone.

Option #1, I left it in the PS4 when I brought it to the repair shop. They claim there was nothing in it though.
Option #2, my 1 year old daughter stole it off my desk and hid it. However, I tore the house apart and can't find it.

Sigh...........................................

Man you luck for crap.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:48 am

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :lol: :mrgreen:
Happiness is a large gutpile!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”