JoeRe's homework

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

JoeRE
500 Club

Re: JoeRe's homework

Unread postby JoeRE » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:10 am

dan wrote:
Every day you spend scouting does far more help than your realizing. It not only gives you a spot or two to hunt next fall, it also gives you a look into the deers world. An open mind will keep learning as long as he keeps looking, and understands there is always more to learn... The man who knows everything, has a lot to learn.

Yea maybe even the greatest benefit of spending a steady trickle of time in the field all year long is just staying in that killer mindset. I have had times in my life where I was out of the woods for many months at a time. Those first few times back in the woods felt weird. I still had knowledge from past seasons but it didn't feel natural. When I am out there regularly it just feels right. I think like that predator, hear more, see more, trust my gut more.

If a deer hunter could be out there every day all year they might start growing hooves and antlers :lol:

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”