Do any Beast members hunt together?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

tgreeno
500 Club

Do any Beast members hunt together?

Unread postby tgreeno » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:33 am

I was just curious...Do any beast members on here, hunt with other beast members?

It seems most beast members are solo hunters. But having a beast member hunting partner would be pretty cool. Seeing you both have the same goals.

On the downside, you'd need double the bed's to hunt :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
Hawthorne
500 Club

Re: Do any Beast members hunt together?

Unread postby Hawthorne » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:43 am

I think it would be fun to hunt public with another beast member. You could compare notes and learn from one another. When I use to lift weights it was always better with a partner to motivate and push each other.
DeerDylan
500 Club

Unread postby DeerDylan » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:58 am

I hunt and scout a bit with tbunao. It's fun, different and he gets after it.
magicman54494
500 Club

Unread postby magicman54494 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:05 am

Sometimes hodag and I hunt and fish.
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:08 am

I've hunted bear and deer with dan. I have also hunted deer and turkey scouted with predator TC.

There are many on my list of people who I wish to hunt with in some point in time.
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
Nocturnal
500 Club

Unread postby Nocturnal » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:24 am

Wish I did. I think it would be fun to pick the brain of a fellow beast member and exchange notes, ideas, and ect....
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:26 am

I have hunted with a lot of the guys on this board, but as far as a partner? Most of the time Im solo... But I do scout and hunt a lot with Mario and Jeff G. occasionally Big hunt. Im not real big on sharing my best spots unless its someone I know and trust real well. It takes to much time to find great spots, you only have so many. They are a precious thing.
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:30 am

I haven't but there are plenty of guys here I wouldn't mind hunting with because we share similar goals. Only problem is we would probably be ending up in the same spots. :lol:
oldrank

Unread postby oldrank » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:34 am

I usually deer hunt alone but I have done some waterfowl hunting with a couple members.
Edcyclopedia

Unread postby Edcyclopedia » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:40 am

I've hunted with Exojam & Zap (in MO).

Magic has offered, but it's tough with a kid and my homeland rut coinciding. .. some day soon I hope.

A few others have also offered and and am very gracious for the invite. They may be disappointed after they hunt with me though (ha-ha)
Expect the Unexpected when you least Expect it...
n.sampey

Unread postby n.sampey » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:43 am

1 guy. Unless one of us is working we are hunting together... We never really hunt in the same tree, but we hunt blind alot so we usually pick a spot on a map, and each picks stand site with entrance and go over the plan together so we dont hurt each other.... He is the only one I would ever share spots with.. We are both beast hunters so we have the same goal and have never bumped heads anout anything hunting related... It took me 25 years, to find one like that i consider myself lucky. Heck i wouldnt take my dad to some of my spots :lol:
IF YOU EVER HAVE A DAY IN THE WOODS WHERE YOU DONT LEARN SOMETHING, THEN YOU DIDNT PAY CLOSE ENOUGH ATTENTION
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:05 am

Nocturnal wrote:Wish I did. I think it would be fun to pick the brain of a fellow beast member and exchange notes, ideas, and ect....

I agree!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:07 am

tgreeno wrote:
Nocturnal wrote:Wish I did. I think it would be fun to pick the brain of a fellow beast member and exchange notes, ideas, and ect....

I agree! I like hunting with people with similar goals to mine! But the limited amount of spots could be a problem.
Jeff G
500 Club

Unread postby Jeff G » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:26 am

I hunt with dan. The trick to it is communication. You need to share info, thoughts, plans, always call the other and talk about it before you go in to kill. Trust is a big factor. Everything is calculated.
bigwoodshuntn

Unread postby bigwoodshuntn » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:02 am

I have not. It would be cool to do at some point as we all have similar goals but from a lot of these threads I don't know that many of the beasts are really in my part of the state.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”