Few pictures from yesterdays scouting trip

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

n.sampey

Few pictures from yesterdays scouting trip

Unread postby n.sampey » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:49 pm

So yesterday my hunting buddy and I went scouting for beds. This is the first bed we found yesterday about 100 yards from where folks park and only about 50 yards from the road.

So this bed was pretty fresh but just curious if anyone has any info on how long it takes a tick to process a full belly... This is the longest hair I have seen in a bed, and the first one I ever found a tick in lol.. I know its fresh but just curious if anyone can shed some light on maybe how fresh.

Second pic is some doe beddjng we found.

This was one of the last ones we found. I have never seen a bed this big around here.. Excited to see what calls this place home.

IF YOU EVER HAVE A DAY IN THE WOODS WHERE YOU DONT LEARN SOMETHING, THEN YOU DIDNT PAY CLOSE ENOUGH ATTENTION
Jlaneb
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SENDITTV/

Re: Few pictures from yesterdays scouting trip

Unread postby Jlaneb » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:25 pm

Good finds! When I stumble upon what seem like beds at first, it always turns out to be pig sign.
jwilkstn
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jason.wilkerson.71

Unread postby jwilkstn » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:38 pm

Good stuff
I snuck in a speed scout through a small public tract between family meal stops today. Girlfriend said I was crazy, but I said I wasn't the only one...
Not all those who wander are lost...
n.sampey

Unread postby n.sampey » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:56 pm

jwilkstn wrote:Good stuff
I snuck in a speed scout through a small public tract between family meal stops today. Girlfriend said I was crazy, but I said I wasn't the only one...

Lol my wife is the same way... she said why cant you be like the majority of hunters... then i said majority of hunters dont kill mature bucks :lol:
IF YOU EVER HAVE A DAY IN THE WOODS WHERE YOU DONT LEARN SOMETHING, THEN YOU DIDNT PAY CLOSE ENOUGH ATTENTION

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”