All the videos???

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Ol'DanBoone

All the videos???

Unread postby Ol'DanBoone » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:53 pm

I hate to post something like this. Whats the difference in all the videos in the store? Like "marsh bedding" vs "marsh bucks" or whatever??? Theyve all got differing amounts of information n stuff right???? Family is askin bout "what do you want for christmas" n im like everybody about killing big bucks in the hunting beast's store!!!" Haha. Im just curious, if id be gettin a video that has the same info as a previous one with similar name, only its expounded on.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

tbunao
500 Club

Re: All the videos???

Unread postby tbunao » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:05 pm

You should get them all. They all have their own flavor to them and can learn from each and everyone. Plus it helps keep the site up and running. Get yourself a hat and hoodie as well.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Ol'DanBoone

Unread postby Ol'DanBoone » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:06 pm

Sweeeeeet, thas what i wanted to kno. Thanks!!!

john1984

Unread postby john1984 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:14 pm

I have them all except marsh bedding. Thinking about placing an order soon.

mauser06
500 Club

Unread postby mauser06 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:20 pm

I have them all....I'd highly recommend them. Even if you don't hunt marshes or swamps or hills. Deer are deer and the principles are the same. You can pick up stuff from each video.

Good example...I have a lot of briar patches...blackberry bushes, for grasses, weeds, saplings, bushes etc..

I've found bedding to be very similar to swamp bedding. It seems like a big endless tangled mess. Get down to it and you have the edges and big trees or clumps of trees. Those are the only things I have to focus on when breaking them down. There is no "briar patch" video.

I hunt a lot of farmland. Hill country but the tactics don't always apply because houses, roads, fields etc occupy the hill country bedding. The videos as a whole have a lot to offer outside of their actual titles.

Ol'DanBoone

Unread postby Ol'DanBoone » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:26 pm

Yeahhhh, just from reading ive picked up on the notion to hunt large, chest high CRP fields like you would a marsh. Atleast, thats my plan comin up in a week. Im VERY anxious to get the videos.

Bowhunting Brian
500 Club

Unread postby Bowhunting Brian » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:27 pm

Marsh bedding is the recent marsh DVD. Marsh bucks is the old version done with the two clowns that did Dan wrong. I'm replacing the old one with the new real soon.

Ol'DanBoone

Unread postby Ol'DanBoone » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:33 pm

Whats the new??? Is it in the store?? I dont want anything with the clowns in it.

Bowhunting Brian
500 Club

Unread postby Bowhunting Brian » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:34 pm

Ol'DanBoone wrote:Whats the new??? Is it in the store?? I dont want anything with the clowns in it.

You want "Marsh Bedding".

Ol'DanBoone

Unread postby Ol'DanBoone » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:39 pm

Ok. :)

Buckshot20
500 Club

Unread postby Buckshot20 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:42 pm

There is still a lot of info in the old vids. They kinda cover different things. I've got them all and I'm glad I do. Lots of info. Now I just need to get better at my scouting and execution.

tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:01 pm

I will be ordering some DVD's for Christmas! Then scouting from the end of late bow season til August of next year!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
Ol'DanBoone

Unread postby Ol'DanBoone » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:14 pm

tgreeno wrote:I will be ordering some DVD's for Christmas! Then scouting from the end of late bow season til August of next year!!!

Man, im there too. Im thrilled about the next couple weeks, but i cant wait to get out after the season and unravel all the little mysteries.

Nelson87
500 Club

Unread postby Nelson87 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:33 pm

I had been wondering the same thing as th OP. So now I understand marsh bedding vs marsh hunting but the only hill country I see is by blood brothers outdoors.Is this the hill country dvd everyone means when they use that term?

john1984

Unread postby john1984 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:00 pm

Nelson87 wrote:I had been wondering the same thing as th OP. So now I understand marsh bedding vs marsh hunting but the only hill country I see is by blood brothers outdoors.Is this the hill country dvd everyone means when they use that term?

Yep, that's the hill country. But Dan is working on a DVD book without his old partners, I believe Dan will have another remake of hill country coming out someday

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”