Muddy Aerolite Sticks on a Lone Wolf Stick Quiver????

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Ladykiller

Muddy Aerolite Sticks on a Lone Wolf Stick Quiver????

Unread postby Ladykiller » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:41 am

Okay, here is my situation. i want to get a hang-on & climbing stick system. I like the Lone Wolf Hunt Ready Treestand System, except for the included Lone Wolf Climbing Sticks (I prefer a step on each side per rung). So, that being said, Muddy Outdoors makes exactly what I want with their Aerolite Sticks.

What I would like to know from you folks is, do any of you know if the Aerolite Sticks will fit onto the Lone Wolf Alpha Tech Stick Quiver? I'm wondering if any of you folks could tell me if this combo will work so i don't have to waste my money finding out the hard way.

rff

Re: Muddy Aerolite Sticks on a Lone Wolf Stick Quiver????

Unread postby rff » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:21 am

I cannot answer your exact question. I can tell you that I did not care for the LW quiver. More fumbling around than just stacking the things. The quiver is also not friendly to the stealth strips depending upon where your edge falls.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:38 am

I say forget about the LW quiver and contact cbigbear and order some Stick Talons.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
justdirtyfun
500 Club

Unread postby justdirtyfun » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:39 am

This is not a direct answer.

I have stick talons for holding my aerolight sticks. They work well. I assume that the basic dimensions are the same as LW. 1" square tubing.

You don't have to be the best, just do your best.
monk2015

Unread postby monk2015 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:33 pm

I had the aerolite climbing sticks until I got the the same Lone Wolf set up you are talking about. I initially had the same feeling about wanting to have a step on each side, I tried the aerolite climbing sticks with the stick talons and they work, but I actually prefer the Lone Wolf sticks after using them a couple times. I couldn't ever find a way to use the stick quiver that I liked. Stick talons are the way to go
Ack

Unread postby Ack » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:54 pm

Dewey wrote:I say forget about the LW quiver and contact cbigbear and order some Stick Talons.

x2....go with the Talons and don't look back.
Ladykiller

Unread postby Ladykiller » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:33 pm

I'll look into the stick talons. Thanks.

Bowhunter4life
500 Club

Unread postby Bowhunter4life » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:40 pm

Ladykiller wrote:I'll look into the stick talons. Thanks.

They are a great product and one I won't go without using anymore when I pack my stand and sticks in!! I had the LW quiver and you could not pay me to switch back to that after using the talons.

matt1336
500 Club

Unread postby matt1336 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:04 am

Have you tried the LW sticks? If I where you, I'd give them a go. If you don't like them, you'll be able tosell them on the beast no prob. I'll buy one or two of them from you if you decide to get rid of them. There's a reason that the majority of guys here prefer the LW or xop gear.
If I were you- I'd buy 5 LW sticks, stealth strip them and get yourself some talons. You'll be very happy with that set up.

cbigbear
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/mobilehuntinggear/

Unread postby cbigbear » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:10 am

I recently acquired some Helium sticks - thanks Burk!!!! I much prefer these over Muddy sticks if a dual step is required. They do need mods, not exactly as user friendly out the box as is LW/XOP, but after changing the hook up system they are a solid stick. The other issue is they don't nest to stands well, but again some Talons will solve that issue.

Dirt track
Facebook: Blackburnjames44@yahoo.com

Unread postby Dirt track » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:54 pm

Ladykiller wrote:Okay, here is my situation. i want to get a hang-on & climbing stick system. I like the Lone Wolf Hunt Ready Treestand System, except for the included Lone Wolf Climbing Sticks (I prefer a step on each side per rung). So, that being said, Muddy Outdoors makes exactly what I want with their Aerolite Sticks.

What I would like to know from you folks is, do any of you know if the Aerolite Sticks will fit onto the Lone Wolf Alpha Tech Stick Quiver? I'm wondering if any of you folks could tell me if this combo will work so i don't have to waste my money finding out the hard way.

This how I carry my Muddy Pro Sticks, first time post. Please watch and give me some feedback. https://youtu.be/bb5vpTDUZx8
Dirt track
Facebook: Blackburnjames44@yahoo.com

Unread postby Dirt track » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:58 pm

First time post, here is how I carry my muddy pro sticks. https://youtu.be/bb5vpTDUZx8

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”