Field and Scam?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Matty

Field and Scam?

Unread postby Matty » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:50 am

So as most of you have seen, field and stream runs a sale on XOP air raid stands from time to time.
Well I love the XOP products, and the price was too hard to pass up. So I jumped on the deal last time it came up.

I placed the order on September 29th.

I was sent a tracking number on Oct. 5th.

Estimated delivery date Oct. 10th.

My credit card was charged on October 6th.

When I still didn't have my order on or about October 15th, I sent a friendly email inquiring about my order. I never received a response.

On or about October 20th I chatted with a field and stream customer service rep named Warsan who confirmed it never shipped and would have someone contact me within 1-2 business days. I was extremely polite and as a previous small business owner, I was understanding. Errors happen. No big deal. Just fix it and I'll be happy!

To this point, I still have not received my order and I have not heard back from anyone at field and stream. It's now Nov. 6th, over a month since the order was placed and one month since my credit card was charged.

I have tried again several times to contact them to no avail.

I have an incident number and nothing else. No one is there to help or even just explain what's happening.

This is beyond ridiculous at this point and I just wanted to let people know what horrible horrible customer service I have experienced through them. They can make this right by simply shipping my order. IF they do, I will let you all know, but as of right now, I will have to file a dispute over the credit card charge and I'm not happy because I missed other pretty good deals on an air raid stand in that time.

Has anyone else experienced such a nightmare with field and stream customer service?

I must say, I dealt with XOP customer service recently and they were completely awesome! Couldn't ask for a better response from them. Can't say the same for field and stream, can't even get a response.

Hope this saves someone else some aggravation. Good luck out there, the rut is kicking into full gear here. Wish I had the xop air raid stand I paid for to hunt out of.

Matty

Re: Field and Scam?

Unread postby Matty » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:51 am

Sorry moderators, I just realized this is probably the wrong section. I'm so used to always being in the deer section, I didn't even think about it till after I posted it. My apologies. -Matt

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”