Too many choices

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Sneeek'n'Around

Too many choices

Unread postby Sneeek'n'Around » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:14 pm

So im planning on hitting it hard this weekend, im new to the beast and the beast style, i have been cyber scounting a area for a while and have areas i want to get into, its all marsh and wet , i found two islands that have caught my eye along with a nice point that feeds out towards them. I attemped to gett back in there two weeks ago and didnt make it to my destiantion as it was a after work hunt, but did find great sign and ended up setting up on it for a short hunt, seen a fewwbut nothing the sign suggest. I was maybe 300 yrs from the point i wanted to follow towards the islands. So should i leave it till i can slip in the areas in early afternoon or slide in in am, thinking getting close to target area and waiting for gray stage of light? Or two other options both in swamps that have been decent funnels heading into bedding? Whats a guy to do...

[ Post made via Android ] Image

hunter10
500 Club

Re: Too many choices

Unread postby hunter10 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:45 pm

Try all the options and different areas within that marsh. 5$3 next couple weeks are when you may be able to get away with a little more intrusion than any other times of the year

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Sneeek'n'Around

Re: Too many choices

Unread postby Sneeek'n'Around » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:10 pm

I plan on getting to them all within the next fw weeks for sure, im torn for tomorrow morning decision

[ Post made via Android ] Image

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”