Upcoming Weather

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Hauntedwaters

Upcoming Weather

Unread postby Hauntedwaters » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:41 am

Looks like its going to be some interesting weather over the weekend. This is when I have a big cut out of vacation time so will be hunting from Friday to Wednesday. Looks like wind is going to bounce back and forth between South and North and high temps going to vary between 50 and 70 degrees.

I guess all I can do is play the wind and hunt the right stands and be patient for the right days.

xpauliber
500 Club

Re: Upcoming Weather

Unread postby xpauliber » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:00 am

You got it. From here on out, every day is going to get better and better, the most important thing is going to be spending as much time as you can with your but in a stand. Be patient and don't try to cut corners and hunt stands that aren't right for the wind.

Good luck!
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Re: Upcoming Weather

Unread postby Stanley » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:22 am

Hauntedwaters wrote:Looks like its going to be some interesting weather over the weekend. This is when I have a big cut out of vacation time so will be hunting from Friday to Wednesday. Looks like wind is going to bounce back and forth between South and North and high temps going to vary between 50 and 70 degrees.

I guess all I can do is play the wind and hunt the right stands and be patient for the right days.

I think it actually helps hunters out, keeps a lot of guys from hunting the same stand too much. I love it when the winds switch from day to day.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”