Boots

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Matt6506

Re: Boots

Unread postby Matt6506 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:40 pm

I wear bogs rubber boots most of the year until Temps drop in the 30's then it's old trusty military Mikey mouse boots.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

“Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
- Fred Bear
csoult
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/The-Open-Air-P ... 137422734/

Unread postby csoult » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:31 am

I got the arctic shield boot insulators this year. They are a game changer! My feet always get cold, but this year I would put on the boot insulators as soon as I got to the stand and my feet never got cold. One morning it was 21 degrees and I put a hand warmer in each one just in case, it worked great. The trick is to put them on as soon as you get to your stand.
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:01 am

csoult wrote:I got the arctic shield boot insulators this year. They are a game changer! My feet always get cold, but this year I would put on the boot insulators as soon as I got to the stand and my feet never got cold. One morning it was 21 degrees and I put a hand warmer in each one just in case, it worked great. The trick is to put them on as soon as you get to your stand.

Yup. I bought mine a good number of years ago when they first came out. My feet have never gotten the least bit cold in them even in temps below zero.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
vtbuck
500 Club

Unread postby vtbuck » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:55 am

I wear Rocky 800. Wool socks. And I use me boot dryer every night to get any moisture out.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Perfection is a dream, practice is hard work, and achieving a goal is making that goal a reality.
Bowhunting Brian
500 Club

Unread postby Bowhunting Brian » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:22 am

Proper socks are key.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”