Dan's a weirdo & everyone loves it

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

wolfie729
500 Club

Dan's a weirdo & everyone loves it

Unread postby wolfie729 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:00 pm

So obviously the title is for attention, but in todays world if you dont have serious coin and a bunch of property you can't kill big bucks. Well I'm saying bunk, Dans a true monarch in this sport, why, he hunts different than everyone else he doesnt have the latest camo or jacked up truck or massive food plots on leases, yet he's still smashing big bucks. Now I'm not saying moneys not great we all work hard and save our pennies,as they say a penny saved is a penny earned, yet Dan is stirring the pot and it's awesome he's stacked massive bucks on just pure knowledge and good ol hard work that he shares with us for free. You don't see that anymore and its terrible for this upcoming generation I'm not that old 28 but I've come to realize over time and knowledge from great people as dan. You dont need to haul 400lbs of gear in the woods and have the latest greatest gizmo or gadget to kill good deer just work hard and be smart. I've proggressed in my career as a builder financially and in knowledge by hard work and soaking up everything I could from people I trusted I didnt start out with a million dollars. Now today I make way more money than ever and am way higher up in my work because of it. Same goes for deer hunting and Dan is honestly the guy to show that. he's worked hard and its payed massive dividends! Work hard be smart and it will pay big! Sorry for the rant just a night of frustration thanks to all who read this

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Last edited by Stanley on Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Masked vulgar language is against forum rules.

Earn what’s never given.
wolfie729
500 Club

Re: Dan's a weirdo & everyone loves it

Unread postby wolfie729 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:11 pm

And on a side note for anyone who has not had the privlage of meeting dan face to face it takes about one minute for you to realize dans a stand up guy you could leave with a million dollars and your wife for the weekend and come home and he would probably say "hey I caught 4 coons in your barn and a possum in your attic" reply "ok dan hows the money and the wife" Dan "Ya they're still there did you hear me FOUR COONS and apossum" lol

Earn what’s never given.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:23 pm

Come on... At least 6 coons!
Beauford

Unread postby Beauford » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:02 pm

It's great to have such a stand up guy like Dan teaching us his ways. It's real world hunting not make believe TV crap. If U had this kind if information when I started out I know my wall would be full of big ones LOL.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
hunter10
500 Club

Unread postby hunter10 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:09 pm

After joining here almost 2 years ago I left all other sites because they just aren't even close to the beast for knowledge, guys helping each other and there's no bs. Odd time I go back on old sites just to see how far out of the knowledge I used to be.

wolfie729
500 Club

Unread postby wolfie729 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:29 pm

dan wrote:Come on... At least 6 coons!

Ok fair enuff hahaha

Earn what’s never given.
Nocturnal
500 Club

Unread postby Nocturnal » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:35 am

Guys don't have to meet him in person to know. I'm lucky to have met him and follow him around for a day. Guys are blessed to have been able to hunt with him. Dan will be remembered for generations. His name will be written in hunting articles, and guys will always talk about his insane success and knowledge he has for the woods.

When I find a buck. I always say I'm goin dan Infalt on this deer! Lol

<DK>
500 Club

Unread postby <DK> » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:47 am

Great post, I know some guys on here probably knew about this kind of hunting pre beast, but we are all blessed Dan has shared his exp W us. Beast tactics are not for everyone in my opinion... people either get it or they don't. If you are killing big bucks wo switching tactics then I say keep doing what you doing. I have to work very hard to see antlers in the fall, even during the rut. I can't wait to shake the guys hand

[ Post made via Android ] Image
fauxfly

Unread postby fauxfly » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:05 am

Wolfie - Your right on!!

I've had the honor of meeting Dan at one of his scouting clinics - He is just a first class guy!!! Period!!

I've met other huge names in the industry - both at shows and walking out of grocery stores, bars... they are more concerned about telling you all about the lastest gizmo they are now endorsing or the latest label with their name on it. - - Just not even close to the likes of Dan!!!

JMO
stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:07 am

wolfie729 wrote:And on a side note for anyone who has not had the privlage of meeting dan face to face it takes about one minute for you to realize dans a stand up guy you could leave with a million dollars and your wife for the weekend and come home and he would probably say "hey I caught 4 coons in your barn and a possum in your attic" reply "ok dan hows the money and the wife" Dan "Ya they're still there did you hear me FOUR COONS and apossum" lol

LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:18 am

:handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbupleft: :handgestures-thumbupright:
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
blueKYstream

Unread postby blueKYstream » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:32 am

Haven't had the privilege yet, but I've gotten the same impression from his DVD and reading his comments here :!:
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:31 am

Eh!!!!!...he's over rated!......... :whistle:

He dosent even like hazel Nutt! !!!

I'd rate him at a 13 13 13 with out his beard!!

:lol:
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:58 am

BigHunt wrote:Eh!!!!!...he's over rated!......... :whistle:

I will 14 you though a knot hole for that comment :lol:

All kidding aside... This site is more than just me. There are a lot of great hunters who help a lot of people here. Guys like Bucky, Stan, Dewey, and a million more. Ok, not a million... But some of these guys are pretty humble and unless your really paying attention you don't realize your in the company of many greats on here. I would be embarrassed to take all the credit that keeps getting tossed my way... Its a team effort.
wolfie729
500 Club

Unread postby wolfie729 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:58 am

dan wrote:
BigHunt wrote:Eh!!!!!...he's over rated!......... :whistle:

I will 14 you though a knot hole for that comment :lol:

All kidding aside... This site is more than just me. There are a lot of great hunters who help a lot of people here. Guys like Bucky, Stan, Dewey, and a million more. Ok, not a million... But some of these guys are pretty humble and unless your really paying attention you don't realize your in the company of many greats on here. I would be embarrassed to take all the credit that keeps getting tossed my way... Its a team effort.

Well said Dan there are a lot of great guys on here and also thanks for the humble comment. Can't wait til spring for another workshop.

Earn what’s never given.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”