Aaron M.W. / Video...

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Guernsey Milk

Re: Aaron M.W. / Video...

Unread postby Guernsey Milk » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:51 am

[quote="JoeRE"]One of the biggest bucks to be killed this year on MWW goes down on public land using beast tactics. Eat your heart out deer farmers 8-)

X2!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Aaron1987
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aaron.warbritton.3

Unread postby Aaron1987 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:00 pm

dan wrote:
Missionshooter wrote:Dan,

How late will bucks like this be bedded together? Would you consider this a bachelor group or just really close buck bedding?

When do you think they will separate and start being more reclusive? Do you think this is just early season bedding and these bucks will only bed here in early October?

I just find this very interesting...

If the bedding area is big enough they might bed there most of the year together... I would expect the big boys to shift to rut beds soon though... Where they can monitor doe bedding.

I think you are right in the case of this spot Dan. Hunted there 5 days ago and saw one of the big boys but only 3 bucks total. Checked my cameras located near doe bedding In the surrounding areas and am picking up the same bucks in those spots now.

jwilkstn
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jason.wilkerson.71

Unread postby jwilkstn » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:04 pm

Congrats Aaron!!! Best whitetail hunting videography I've ever seen, can't wait to see this one!

Not all those who wander are lost...
Aaron1987

Unread postby Aaron1987 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:17 pm

The whole hunt will be featured on Midwest Whitetail next Monday.

I want to give a HUGE thanks to Dan, JoeRE, and many other Beasts on this site. Since finding this site months ago we have been studying beast tactics and learning as much as possible from this group.

Beast tactics killed this buck. In fact, I was sitting there staring at maps two nights ago thinking about where these bucks would be bedded in this area before the hunt. I remembered Dan talking about mature bucks bedding next to water with thick cover to the back and found this beaver slough in the middle of a marsh/overgrown field. We hunted some scrapes alongside the slough yesterday morning and this giant buck came straight out of the spot we expected them to be bedding. Very lucky guess but would have never got to that point without the information learned here.

Thanks again to all.

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:40 pm

Congrats Aaron. Post a kill pic if or when you can... 8-)
jwilkstn
500 Club

Unread postby jwilkstn » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:00 pm

[quote="AaronMW"]The whole hunt will be featured on Midwest Whitetail next Monday.

I want to give a HUGE thanks to Dan, JoeRE, and many other Beasts on this site. Since finding this site months ago we have been studying beast tactics and learning as much as possible from this group.

Beast tactics killed this buck. In fact, I was sitting there staring at maps two nights ago thinking about where these bucks would be bedded in this area before the hunt. I remembered Dan talking about mature bucks bedding next to water with thick cover to the back and found this beaver slough in the middle of a marsh/overgrown field. We hunted some scrapes alongside the slough yesterday morning and this giant buck came straight out of the spot we expected them to be bedding. Very lucky guess but would have never got to that point without the information learned here.

Thanks again to all.

[size=75][b][i][ Post made via Android ][/i][/b][/size] [img]http://www.thehuntingbeast.com/images/mobile/Android.png[/img][/quote]

Awesome!

[size=75][b][i][ Post made via Android ][/i][/b][/size] [img]http://www.thehuntingbeast.com/images/mobile/Android.png[/img]
jwilkstn
500 Club

Unread postby jwilkstn » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:01 pm

AaronMW wrote:The whole hunt will be featured on Midwest Whitetail next Monday.

Thanks again to all.

Awesome!

Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:02 pm

:shock:

Just watched the video blog :clap: :clap:

Loved how excited your buddies were for you....good hunting partners :dance:

UofLbowhunter
500 Club

Unread postby UofLbowhunter » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:16 pm

AaronMW wrote:The whole hunt will be featured on Midwest Whitetail next Monday.

Thanks again to all.

Thank You!! Congrats on a super public land buck!! Keep up the great work on your blogs, i enjoy watching them and your listening to your podcast. Wasnt for them i wouldnt be on this site! Thanks a ton!!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Bucks,ducks, turkeys,and bass!
JeremyD

Unread postby JeremyD » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:39 pm

Congrats! hard work does pay off! Can't wait to see the footage!
Aaron1987

Unread postby Aaron1987 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:19 am

JoeRE
500 Club

Unread postby JoeRE » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:02 am

Aaron's buck

Congrats again man.
fishlips
500 Club

Unread postby fishlips » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:06 am

Wow, that's a dandy. Congrats

kurt

Unread postby kurt » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:06 am

Congrats Aaron...your video blog has become a favorite of mine. Anyone that has filmed can attest to the extra work required to film especially on public land not in a preset box blind. I'm very appreciative because the show are entertaining and free on public lands any everyday hunter can go on. a little sponsor mumble jumble is fine.

Congrats on the awesome whitetail

Wlog
500 Club

Unread postby Wlog » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:08 am

Congrats Aaron! What a buck!

Get ready mods, I think this site is about to see a lot of traffic!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”