keep up the good work guys

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

wickedbruiser
500 Club

Re: keep up the good work guys

Unread postby wickedbruiser » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:37 am

Hateful jealousy is a shame. Cheers to beast members showing respect and joy towards success!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

bigwoodshuntn

Unread postby bigwoodshuntn » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:37 am

I agree 100%. As a newer member here it is very nice to see a forum with such a great group of guys and gals. It's hard to believe how some of the people on other forums can go through life with such hate and negativity.....ESPECIALLY when we are all hunters and supposed to be on th same team.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Tufrthnails
500 Club

Unread postby Tufrthnails » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:43 am

Yep I am on another forum and I was asking myself the other day why I even bother checking. Any time a new hunter asks a question it is bash city. We are supposed to be helping the new hunters not rubbing their faces in poo. Love the beast.

Tuf- The below average hunting beast
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:51 am

The difference between us and other sites is the negativity is not welcome here. I see regular members setting new guys straight that don't know any better quite often. Most get it right away and change their tone and those that don't are swiftly dealt with.

Jrichard
Facebook: Rhode Island

Unread postby Jrichard » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:55 am

I agree. I love how everyone is nice and considerate on here. Everyone has there own views and opinions. I have mine about crossbows. But the person isnt the one who passed the law. And they are still legally killing deer. And honestly just killing a deer in general is hard enough as it is no matter what you are using. lol. So a congratulations should always be said. especially a feat like that. I would love to tip my cap to him.

Everyone has the same right. If you are so intimidated by the abilities of a crossbow go out and buy one and put yourself on the same playing field. (that's why most people despise them).

But as I said before, any harvest is a big feat no matter how big or small or how you do it.

Relay the congrats for me BURK!
Horizontal Hunter
500 Club

Unread postby Horizontal Hunter » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:25 am

Jrichard wrote:I agree. I love how everyone is nice and considerate on here. Everyone has there own views and opinions. I have mine about crossbows. But the person isnt the one who passed the law. And they are still legally killing deer. And honestly just killing a deer in general is hard enough as it is no matter what you are using. lol. So a congratulations should always be said. especially a feat like that. I would love to tip my cap to him.

Everyone has the same right. If you are so intimidated by the abilities of a crossbow go out and buy one and put yourself on the same playing field. (that's why most people despise them).

But as I said before, any harvest is a big feat no matter how big or small or how you do it.

Relay the congrats for me BURK!

X2
Be happy with the way you hunt and let me enjoy the way I choose to hunt; as long as its legal. It's very sad to see the decisiveness that exists in hunting. In many cases we are our own worst enemy.

Bob

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter. :o

Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire
<DK>
500 Club

Unread postby <DK> » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:33 am

That's why the Beast is the best! Good people all around, other forums don't even touch this place.
rff

Unread postby rff » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:35 am

Yep, all of the above is why I'm a daily visitor. Seldom visit my home States website any more. I am very appreciative of all the other great hunters on here.

Jeff25

Unread postby Jeff25 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:15 am

Everything about the beast is great, everyone always has a positive attitude and no drama

Wlog
500 Club

Unread postby Wlog » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:57 am

The one and only forum I frequent. I've looked at some of the others and I don't stay long.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
mauser06
500 Club

Unread postby mauser06 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:04 am

This really is a different group of hunters...

I am a moderator of another mu h larger hunting forum...we police it pretty well...but it's to the point no one posts pics or anything anymore..."where's the tag". "should have let it walk". "Surprised you found it with a shot like that" blah blah etc...

We promptly take care of the issue...but it's never ending..and it's like they spawn haters...we even take their IPs and get rid of them if they try to sneak back...it's just never ending...

You ask for advice and get reamed out...rare to get a good post of good replies..

backstraps

Unread postby backstraps » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:06 am

Good post John agree 100% :clap:
BowHusker

Unread postby BowHusker » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:07 pm

That is definitely one of the things I love the most about this forum! This is by far the best forum out there!

AKA "The Lone Wolf Assassin"
Dingus

Unread postby Dingus » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:51 pm

I feel like I'm a part of something special here on the beast. Excellent group of people with an uncommon willingness to help others. As I gain experience hunting beast style I hope I can give back to this forum as much as it has given me. It all starts at the top (Dan) and trickles down from there.

Bowhunter4life
500 Club

Unread postby Bowhunter4life » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:19 pm

There is nothing that compares to this site hands down! Top notch guys and hunters!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”