Reminder please

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

huntinnurse
500 Club

Reminder please

Unread postby huntinnurse » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:50 pm

With Christmas coming and alot of holiday occurances and obligations for everyone, I ask that all of you who have buck stories and pics for the contest, post in the appropriate thread. Please don't wait til the last minute unless you are getting your buck at the end of the season. It is a bit time consuming on my end and I work, too. I am hoping to have everything ready for voting shortly after the end of the season. Everybody wants to know results as soon as possible, so I ask you all to help so this can happen.
Also, if you would, let us know when the end of your season is if not mid January. We wouldn't want to cut the contest short for those with longer seasons.
I really appreciate all your help. There are alot of nice bucks taken this year, and, there are many not entered in the appropriate thread. If you need help, pm or e-mail me and I will help you as I have with some that have asked.
Thank you all very much.
Deb

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.John 3:16 KJV
muddy

Re: Reminder please

Unread postby muddy » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:24 pm

I still have Christmas shopping to do, THEN maybe my story entry! :D
http://www.iowawhitetail.com
Leading the way for habitat and management information

"It's a good thing you don't need commas and colons to kill deer" -seaz

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”