Anybody going to Illinois Deer Classic?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Longhaul

Anybody going to Illinois Deer Classic?

Unread postby Longhaul » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:00 am

Wondering if anybody is planning on attending Illinois deer show at Bloomington Illinois this weekend. 12,13,14 August.

i will probably go Sunday. The last two years have had really poor showing on numbers of high end scores and entries in general. No surprise there. Anxious to see what the wall looks like this year.

<DK>
500 Club

Re: Anybody going to Illinois Deer Classic?

Unread postby <DK> » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:24 am

I should! The MO deer Classic was cancelled this year so im just sitting here watching ATA show recaps... If I can make it over ill send you a PM Longhaul
Bigb
500 Club

Re: Anybody going to Illinois Deer Classic?

Unread postby Bigb » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:39 pm

Yep, I will be there tomorrow morning around 11A. Leave Chicago around 8:30 and meeting my hunting buddy there. I'm hoping they have a good turnout. I think it being closer to deer season it will have more people since everyone is getting anxious for the season. I never went to Springfield but heard it was a pretty bad spot for the classic. I think Bloomington will be much better.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”