Big bucks and benches

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

VA5326

Re: Big bucks and benches

Unread postby VA5326 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:50 am

Fair enough, Dan. I've learned a lot from The Beast.

dan wrote:
VA5326 wrote:Man, you guys love raking somebody over the coals when you don't know their exact position on something. I spent over ten years in the military Special Operations Community. I'm pretty sure I know what a "military crest" is. I've got the scars and the wounds to prove it. Why don't you listen to the Podcast before you place judgement. I've been a part of this forum for a long time and I've never seen some of you act like this.

I don't think anybody meant any harm... Just stating opinions. I apologize if my comment was taken as
"critical" it certainly was not meant to be. Just stated what it sounded like to me based on the description. Admittedly though, I have not listened to the podcast... But, I still see nothing wrong with any of the comments. People disagree with me, or see things differently a lot. It don't bother me, I usually like a guy who has an opinion of his own, whether or not I agree with it. And often enough, by listening to people with opposing views, I learn a thing or two... Congrats on the podcast.

If you want to kill a deer you have to be in the woods.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”