Midwest Whitetail Video -- profile of 2 big bucks

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

JohnFunn

Re: Midwest Whitetail Video -- profile of 2 big bucks

Unread postby JohnFunn » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:23 am

tbunao wrote:That's interesting how one continued to move farther and farther while to other came back.

Even though it's a well managed farm do you think the slight pressure pushed loopy back. He does mention that one person did hunt him and they have several encounters. Maybe those encounters pushed him to a more nocturnal life. 09-11 they really were not hunting him and were more focused on others that could lead to more intrusion. Also with him being on several other farms, what kind of intrusions were on those farms. That leads bill away from the original ridge while hunting other big bucks as I'm sure there are multiple. While they are focusing on the area where loopy is (not necessarily hunting him) say the east portion of the farm, this slowly brings the g2 back to the original area. Where less intrusion is and therefore making him feel more comfortable moving in daylight.

Just thinking over here. Could there be more to this and it was just made to make a more compelling story or is it a classic story of 2 different bucks.

Maybe I shouldn't have watch the X files last night. Lol

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Or maybe the two bucks became less tolerant of each other? ?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Bowhunter4life
500 Club

Re: Midwest Whitetail Video -- profile of 2 big bucks

Unread postby Bowhunter4life » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:04 pm

AaronMW wrote:
Hawthorne wrote:I hope the hunters on my public grounds hunt like bill. They wouldn't kill over a 1.5 year old. Aaron seems kinda green to hunting public

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Hope to stay green so I never stop learning. public land rocks!

Very true here. Never think you know it all and keep learning. That's why we are all here on this site, to learn from each other.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”