Xop stand

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

RidgeReaper

Xop stand

Unread postby RidgeReaper » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:59 am

So I bought me a new xop air raid today for $149 at field and stream. I'm excited to stealth strip it and get it in a tree. I guess they changed the versa button on the stand because I got mine with some goofy metal thing instead of the button...kinda bummed about that but oh well. I also wish the stand post worked with the stick quiver but I might be buying some talons from cbigbear. How does everyone like the talons?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Bayshorebuck8
500 Club

Re: Xop stand

Unread postby Bayshorebuck8 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:14 pm

Those xop stands are solid my cousin brought his over, i actually like the metal button vs the versa. Id definetly stealth strip it and i havent used the talons but ive heard nothing but good things. Therea some good youtube videos of them bowhunter15 did some i think.

BA-IV

Unread postby BA-IV » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:02 pm

I just installed my talons on my air raid 20 mins ago...I like em. I think they are going to quiet, efficient, and make climbing a lot easier, not to mention walking in and out. I'll test them out this week pretty good and let you know how they do.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
mheichelbech
500 Club
Facebook: mheichelbech@gmail.com

Unread postby mheichelbech » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:11 pm

What are Talons?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
"One of the chief attractions of the life of the wilderness is its rugged and stalwart democracy; there every man stands for what he actually is and can show himself to be." — Theodore Roosevelt, 1893
Bayshorebuck8
500 Club

Unread postby Bayshorebuck8 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:50 pm

https://youtu.be/LYZYQKWFnk8

Those are stick talons

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”