Guidos Tree Web?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

RxHawg

Re: Guidos Tree Web?

Unread postby RxHawg » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:01 am

Are the saddles real quiet or take long to set up? Can't trim any limbs being on public. Also, what sticks do you prefer?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

flinginairos
500 Club

Unread postby flinginairos » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:35 am

RxHawg wrote:Are the saddles real quiet or take long to set up? Can't trim any limbs being on public. Also, what sticks do you prefer?

With my minimalist saddle there's nothing to make noise. It's like wearing another piece of clothing. Set up depends on how you climb but it's faster than any stand. I use climbing spikes to climb most times and it takes me less than five minutes to be up the tree and hooked up ready to go. One stick method takes me about ten minutes on a clean tree.

For climbing I use three main methods, preset sticks on my lease (fastest, easiest set up), one 20" Muddy stick with five step rock climbing aider and climbing spikes. It just depends on how far i'm going in and how light I want to go. Both of my mobile climbing methods weigh less than 10lbs and that includes everything in my set up including saddle, ropes, linemans belt, biners etc.
g2outdoors

Unread postby g2outdoors » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:43 am

It's good to see the saddle love spreading from SaddleHunter.com. There is not a more versatile system on the planet right now.
flinginairos
500 Club

Unread postby flinginairos » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:29 am

g2outdoors wrote:It's good to see the saddle love spreading from SaddleHunter.com. There is not a more versatile system on the planet right now.

Converting the lost, one SitDrag at a time :lol:
blizzardhunter
500 Club

Unread postby blizzardhunter » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:51 am

I want a saddle so bad but can't find one. Last time I looked nobody made them anymore.

DaveT1963
500 Club

Unread postby DaveT1963 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:00 pm

Google new tribe they make one designed for hunting

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”