Filming hunts

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

blizzardhunter
500 Club

Filming hunts

Unread postby blizzardhunter » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:28 pm

I know a lot of guys on here self film. Just wondering if you post videos to YouTube. I'd like to see some of the videos.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

isitseasonyet?
500 Club

Re: Filming hunts

Unread postby isitseasonyet? » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:33 pm

Bowhunter15 does his channel is "DIY Sportsman." And Czabs does as well, I believe his channel is "Behind the Bow." Dan does Extreme whitetail tactics, and a few of those episodes are on there under "The Hunting Beast - Extreme Whitetail Tactics", along with some other great videos and content. Those in my opinion are some of the absolute best. I am always amazed by the first two mentioned's film quality and the no bs knowledge shared by Dan. I'm sure there are others but that should give you a good start! Check em out!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Southern Man
500 Club

Unread postby Southern Man » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:10 am

Bowhunter15's are excellant. Not saying the other guys are not but the quality of bowhunter15 is great.
You Can't Argue With A Sick Mind
Gibby
500 Club

Unread postby Gibby » Sun May 08, 2016 3:07 pm

Bowhunter15 and Czabs do both produce some great clips, I tried doing a little filming this spring and tried to get my turkey hunt on film, hunt was a huge success, filming didn't turn out so well as I forgot to hit the record button :doh:

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”