Tree Stand Camo Missouri

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

g-inthewild

Re: Tree Stand Camo Missouri

Unread postby g-inthewild » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:37 am

:lol: What? You saying Missouri deer are dumber than Wisconsin deer????????

MN Slick

Unread postby MN Slick » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:06 am

g-inthewild wrote::lol: What? You saying Missouri deer are dumber than Wisconsin deer????????

Haha! They are less seasoned for sure.
DEERSLAYER
Super Moderator

Unread postby DEERSLAYER » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:26 am

I think Predator Fall Gray is the best for leaves off and Enigma for early season. Having said that, I don't own either. When my Vertigo wears out them I will be looking at getting them.
You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral
mhill

Unread postby mhill » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:15 pm

I don't buy camo for just the pattern I buy it to as an all in one protection from the elements. If I'm not able to be on stand I can't kill deer. If I'm wet cold and uncomfortable I won't be on stand.

I invested in two used sets of Sitka gear. One for cold weather and one for 60-40 and one for 40 to -10.

If I were you I would get the new predator camo set they will be releasing this late summer. It's very similar to the Sitka fanatic set. Has primaloft insulation wind barrier and water repellancy. It should get you from 50 degrees to below zero with proper layering Under it. They set will run you around 500 for the pants and bibs or pants. That's not to bad since Sitka is around 900 for their version of the suit and many scent blocker and scent lok will run you the same for a set. Imo it's worth the investment.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
Bowtech D350
Axcel Accutouch
Goldtip Velocity 300
Grim Reapers
XOP Enforcer

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”