Hunting trasspasser gets painted

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

dreaming bucks

Hunting trasspasser gets painted

Unread postby dreaming bucks » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:55 am

I saw this on another hunting site.....

[bbvideo=425,350]https://youtu.be/D7pCILPInb4[/bbvideo]

This was the quote from their youtube page...

This was not set up or added in. And to everyone else. This man has been warned for being on private property. He chose not to listen. There was many signs posted about the paint. Unfortunately you cannot see in color but his clothes were not ruined. They were old, stained and ripped. What you don't see is another young man who actually destroys a few things in the property.
Last edited by dreaming bucks on Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

dreaming bucks

Re: Hunting trasspasser gets painted

Unread postby dreaming bucks » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:56 am

whoops double post
Trailcamaddict
500 Club

Unread postby Trailcamaddict » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 am

I'm surprised he didn't have to wipe off his shorts! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Remember to take your kids!
YouTube - Engineered Outdoors
dreaming bucks

Unread postby dreaming bucks » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:21 am

Trailcamaddict wrote:I'm surprised he didn't have to wipe off his shorts! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No kidding, sounded like a gun going off :shock:
<DK>
500 Club

Unread postby <DK> » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:24 am

Awesome trick, but a good way to get a quick trip to jail for the property owner!
exojam

Unread postby exojam » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:32 am

I have seen this before but I still think it's funny as heck.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Zap

Unread postby Zap » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:38 am

You must be very respectful of the trespassing poachers rights in todays world.
"Forged in fire lit long ago. Stand next to me and you will never stand alone".
<DK>
500 Club

Unread postby <DK> » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:40 am

Zap wrote:You must be very respectful of the trespassing poachers rights in todays world.

Exactly! its sickening
Edcyclopedia

Unread postby Edcyclopedia » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:52 am

Priceless!

In today's world it's more about the person asking forgiveness verses an eye for an eye.

Or better put and as Momma always taught us - DO ONE TO OTHERS AS YOU WANT DONE TO YOURSELF!
The paint gun is only a sliver of time verses the amount of wasted time and grief the trespasser bestowed onto the person that finally had enough!
Expect the Unexpected when you least Expect it...
Bowhunting Brian
500 Club

Unread postby Bowhunting Brian » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:17 am

Darkknight54 wrote:Awesome trick, but a good way to get a quick trip to jail for the property owner!

"Paint bomb, what...wasn't me." - that's what I'd say if I was the land owner and got questioned. They'd have to find proof. Good luck with that. That jerk deserved what he got.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Horizontal Hunter
500 Club

Unread postby Horizontal Hunter » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:31 am

Darkknight54 wrote:Awesome trick, but a good way to get a quick trip to jail for the property owner!

Yup

Painted Deer Hunter to Have Trespassing Ticket Dismissed, Landowner Also Charged
By: D&DH Editor Dan Schmidt | May 23, 2014

Leroy Ogin, 73, said he has been walking this trail to get to his deer hunting grounds for the past 61 deer seasons.

UPDATE 5/22, 8:59 AM:

In Web replies to posts on this topic, landowner Michael Condoluci is apparently offering more insights into the incident from last December.

Yesterday, in reply to DDH.com poster Craigo, emails from Condoluci’s email address offered these comments:

“He [Ogin] never had [expletive] permission, doesn’t own the land doesn’t pay the land owners taxes, never asked for permission to hunt. He flat out refuses to leave when he was told he was trespassing, [it] sounds like your one of the guys that hunts on public land. Good place for you. Why dont you go back there and keep your [expletive] mouth shut.”

He also commented, “…It’s trespassing. He doesn’t own it. If he wants to hunt the property, let him pay the taxes; have the common decency to ask permission to hunt.”

UPDATE 5/20, 4:44 PM:

A trespasser’s son has responded to the unfolding events. Leroy Ogin Jr. contacted D&DH just now and offered these comments in a direct message on Facebook:

“I’m just [upset] because … one video can spread so fast … to top it off, there are people [who] have no idea of what happened and don’t know the true facts … saying how funny this is and he got what he deserved. I wonder if it happened to them or one of their children if they would think its funny. Then they say they deserved it. I deal with people on my in-laws land where I hunt(110 acres) and all I do is let them know they are on private property and tell them to leave. We don’t put out traps like this guy did. That’s going too far!”

UPDATE 5/20, 2:43 PM:

In a D&DH forum and subsequent email exchange with a man stating he was Michael Condoluci and said he did, in fact, warn Ogin previously about trespassing on his land.

On the forum, he wrote: “I’m the one who did this to this idiot. I’ve owned the land for 6 years. He’s been hunting on my land every year. I tell him every year he is trespassing, he refuses to leave and tells me he’s been hunting here his whole life. My land is posted and I even have signs trespassers will be painted, and patrolled by Sherwin Williams, maybe the jerk can’t read and if that’s the case, he shouldn’t be hunting. Don’t think I will see him next year.”

D&DH responded directly to the email address, asking Condoluci if he wanted to make further statements on this situation.

“Talk to you in 6 months after the hold period,” he replied. “Just have to say he was warned about trespassing before.”

The woman who uploaded the video onto YouTube added these comments on that site this afternoon: “This man has been warned for being on private property. He chose not to listen. There was [sic] many signs posted about the paint. Unfortunately, you cannot see in color, but his clothes were not ruined. They were old, stained and ripped. What you don’t see is another young man who actually destroys a few things in [sic] the property.”

FULL STORY

An elderly deer hunter who was sprayed with paint while trespassing on a neighbor’s property on opening morning of the 2013 Pennsylvania deer season has had the charges stayed by the State. The charges will most likely be dropped in early August if he does not have further complaints filed against him. In another twist, the landowner who set the paint bomb was also ticketed in the incident — on charges of criminal mischief and criminal harassment for allegedly rigging up a trip wire that was attached to an explosive device that discharged a paint bomb on opening day of Pennsylvania’s 2013 gun-deer season.

- See more at: http://www.deeranddeerhunting.com/artic ... cXTHH.dpuf

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter. :o

Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire
mag1
500 Club

Unread postby mag1 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:36 am

That's awesome, should of had another ballon filled with skunk scent as well.

Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:46 am

Zap wrote:You must be very respectful of the trespassing poachers rights in todays world.

Sad but true. Let the wardens take care of it.

Is it really worth it? What would happen if the blast startled the guy so much he fell over with a heart attack and died? That could end up being a huge legal mess.

IkemanTx
500 Club

Unread postby IkemanTx » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:55 am

Sounds like a citizens arrest at gunpoint and criminal trespass charges should have been the recourse taken. Or is that illegal nowadays too?

Go where none other dare to go, and there you'll find success.
Wlog
500 Club

Unread postby Wlog » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:07 am

Dewey wrote:

Sad but true. Let the wardens take care of it.

Is it really worth it? What would happen if the blast startled the guy so much he fell over with a heart attack and died? That could end up being a huge legal mess.

Funny you posted this Dewey, that was my exact thought. The guy is trespassing; having his picture should be enough proof to press charges and take care of the issue. If the guy had a heart attack on the spot the landowner would have to live with the fact that he caused it.

Don't get me wrong I don't condone trespassing. But is saving the life of "YOUR buck" worth that cost. It's just a deer. Let the game wardens who get paid do their job.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”