Excellent Shotgun Opener

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Uncle Lou

Re: Excellent Shotgun Opener

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:30 am

I love this time of year. Although I was in my truck for 15 hours yesterday, the reports and cell phone pics from friends sharing success was awesome.

congrats to you and your group

Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Congrats Bob... I am impressed at how excited you are for your Dad, brother, and friend. Most guys would be whining about not getting there own buck. Its a trait of a true sportsman. Tell your Dad I said that thing is a beast! 8-)
Indianahunter
500 Club

Unread postby Indianahunter » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:58 am

dan wrote:Congrats Bob... I am impressed at how excited you are for your Dad, brother, and friend. Most guys would be whining about not getting there own buck. Its a trait of a true sportsman. Tell your Dad I said that thing is a beast! 8-)

Sportsman...Smortsman, we're a one buck state I just wanted to get those Schmo's out of the woods so I could concentrate on getting a bigger buck :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, yeah I couldn't be happier if it were one of my deer. I am taking my last vacation day tomorrow and I am sitting all day and hoping the action is hot!! So now it is my turn, and we will see how it goes.
God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8
Wrinkleneck
500 Club

Unread postby Wrinkleneck » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:07 am

Some great bucks CONGRATS to all!!!!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”