Saying thanks for the lifetime of info shared on this forum!

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

VA-BowHunter

Re: Saying thanks for the lifetime of info shared on this fo

Unread postby VA-BowHunter » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:08 am

:clap: congratulations and the same goes for me, THANK YOU :clap:

I feel very fortunate to have stumbled across this site which in turn has given me a whole new outlook on how I hunt. Even though I have not yet connected, last year was my best year in the woods hands down! I have so much still to learn and continue to study/practice the Beast method.

I look forward to when everything falls into place because of everything I absorbed from y'all...THANKS!

-Matt
CRK925
Facebook: don't have facebook

Unread postby CRK925 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:10 pm

X2 for best hunting website, period. This website has taught me at least 10 years worth of hunting knowledge in the last couple years. Once again, thank you Dan and everyone else who has a hand in running this website.

I find I can't even stomach the website which proclaims to be "archers helping archers" anymore. It's such a stark contrast compared to the respect shown here between posters. As a result you don't have to wade through 99% BS to try and gain a little bit of knowledge.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
sethharris

Unread postby sethharris » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:05 pm

I never post either, but this is hands down my favorite website. Keep up the great work guys!
okeweemee

Unread postby okeweemee » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:07 am

To echo others, you regulars with experience will never know how many hunters you are helping.
i know after awhile it may become almost a burden as you get the same questions over and over.

But you are appreciated very much.
Thanks again.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”